Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I can't believe I missed all of the JLR excitement in here. I started watching JLR way too late, but no doubt, JLR will always have a special place in my heart.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Welcome to the crazy JLR thread! We love it here! The girls are super nice...even if they spam a bit much LOL...I love you guys!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^blame it to 98 AND STD .. i have calm down a bit .. wait. forgot. there's bau, el, and an .. they're taking over the thread for us slow sisters :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ceci for real huh! i dont even bother to back track anymore...

lala when are you coming back to msn missy! we miss you!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^my stalking thread now is FICTION section >>> TWO NIGHTS A WEEK is kicking my fever ..

lol, yup im running in and out of there as well. im all over the places now..

hey sala..just replied to your pm missy!

im good ty & you?! *actually im so not looking forward to going home..since i have to wash my dirty red (strawberry color LMAO) car! ..i should of gotten a greyish color car..the dust blends in LMAO

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahaha omg im the baby in my family n hahaha but im like gonna b 16 soon hahaha **like gp or khun ying sala** lol.. haha n my sis they all watch totally dif stuffs n they'll come out of no where n randomly be saying to me omg wth r u watchin .. kekeke n i'll be like .. **coughcough*8 nothin .. jus somethin lol.. hahahaha xp ... :loool:

hahah me and you babyy

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
geez gawd! lmao the other day like on my project day i left off at page. 932 and i'm still not caught up from that then the day b4 yesterday i have from 940 somehting and now today i have like to 966 hahaha wow that's alot

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hello jlr sisters! :)

I just had a weird dream about jlr the other night...harit and soriya were being chased by crocodiles!!! I was like so scared and my heart was beating really fast! harit and soriya were running really fast until they were already on the end of a cliff and the crocodiles are very near them and.... BAM!! I suddenly woke up...

it would've been better if my dream was about harit and soriya doing something else... :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :p I'd probably be sleeping for 24 hrs then!! :yahoo: :loool:
LMAO girl u catch on pretty quick hahah takin my words like the other sisters AHEM LMAO HAHAHHA i love ya'lll you all have full access to my JLR vocabulary u see this VIP going on? lmao ahha see hanjieun darling ur just like me and my weird dreams btw i'm GP/Sala UR FAVORITE SISTER LMAOOOOO ahhah forreal haahahaah hehe i need to ad u to my JLR sister list