Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah it's okay...I watched marimar sometimes but not dyesebel08...it's a remake here for how many times already and I'm getting tired of it...lol
owh...dyesebel is a remake?
i juz wana c both of them lol..
but its not really phipine crazy here atm
its like all indonesian drama...

last time..during pengako sayo..whoa..everything is philipines!lol!

julye017

sarNie Adult
it's marimar not marina...hehehe...and I love marian and dingdong too!!

I actually watched the whole series of marimar...hehehe...and I was so addicted to it!! :p I love both the mexican and filipino version...

as for dyesebel, my mom watches it and she said it was nice...I'll try to watch tonight...hehehe

ate julz, I'm not a loyal kapamilya...hehehe

I love the mexican version more...but it's okay too...the fil version is good too...don't worry bunsong donna I'm also watching shows from the other network but you know...I'm more of team kapamilya...LOL!

julye017

sarNie Adult

yeah it's a remake of a movie...maybe when the series of jericho and carmen is finish then the fever will be back again! I really hope it will be a good series...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

yes...it's a remake...hehehe...a lot of filipino actresses already played that role and I think marian is the 6th or 7th actress to play it... ^_^

julye017

sarNie Adult
I have to go now...have some business to do...hmmm...girls remember to slow down for BAU...lol!
BAU you're page is coming where are you? I'll be back later...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I have to go now...have some business to do...hmmm...girls remember to slow down for BAU...lol!
bye ate julz... :kiss:

I'll leave for now too...watch KKKJ first... BAU!!! you're page is coming...I can hear it!! it's calling out your name!!!

1000th page: BAU!! BAU!! COME ON AND GET ME!! :p

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah it's a remake of a movie...maybe when the series of jericho and carmen is finish then the fever will be back again! I really hope it will be a good series...
oh yeah...i cant wait to watch that too!it will be airing the same time here n in the philipines..n carmet is soooo pretty...we gt a lot behind the scenes pics in our local forum ^_^

yes...it's a remake...hehehe...a lot of filipino actresses already played that role and I think marian is the 6th or 7th actress to play it... ^_^
omg...thats a lot of remake!

I'm waiting for jericho and carmen's series too... :D
me too!

gosh you gals are spamming like crazy!!1i can't keep up with yal!
wakakkaa

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
saw it bau!! :D

TAP WATER RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah, tap water rules

as long as if it's from my bau...you're the one who gave me the name "el"...so I prefer that name coming from you...but I also love elie...it's like a combination of julie and el..."ELIE"
awww, yes you are always my elie (EL)...lol

I'm a bollywood fan .. SRK is my fave .. wait. there's shahid kapoor too :lol:
i love that # .. always think that i'm forever 21 .. my # needs to stop growing :(
--these should be good for pictory ... BAU, thanks for the picture.
where's MOH .. MOH .. where are you. i would more lemonade pls :p

Hi EL, i see you .. :wub:
no probs ceci, i was kinda hunting down pictures for ateam forum last nite so yeah, thought i may as well share it here too.

thanks bau for the pics! it makes me miss JLR so much...I'm going to rewatch soon...LOL
yes, let's all watch jlr again!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg, ANie i see you...us two cant spam for 15 pages! that means my page will come tomorrow...REMEMBER NO ONE STEALS MY PAGE.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hi AN! get well soon...have a good night sleep...hopefully tom you'll be here with us...love yah! :kiss: hmmm the thread will close if it reaches 1000th page? oh and the page must be owned by BAU!
aww thank elie, yes page 1000 is mine...no one steal it! hmm, the thread closing...i dunno, i was just suggesting it to yai sarn.

OMG I love the pics! Brings back so many good memories! Yes pictories....if only I had more time LOL...Oh well I will think of them in my head and be happy!

Thanks Paoun Bau for the pics!
it's no problem bong raiya.

haha...i told u my voice was funny lol!
BOTTLED!!!!

wah..hw did tap water catch up...did u do something to the plant :p
what! i did not do anything to the plant...it just grew over the weekend! initially it was around the same height anyways, but tap team just caught up that's all.

yeah...the boy was sooo cute...lol!
haha..will try :p
lol..sorry dear...i wasnt feeling well...
aww my poor anie, feel better soon...alright i volunteer for harit to go take care of you. (when ure better remember to give him back :D)

an luvs u too!
oh yeahhhhhhh!!! :yahoo:
bau loves you x 1000!

hahah i guess we can't spam as much cuz bau wants to own her page hmm i'll spam til i get to page. 999 LMAO ahhaha and save that last post for u ahhahahahhaha it'd be funny if someone stole it unintentionally lmao ah hhahahh nahh i love you too much i'll see how much i catch up and try not to go past like 955 so the page is guranted urs lmao
lol sala! nah spam until like page 998 and then stop....I MEAN STOP POSTing until i own my page...!

k have to go and do that thing for my jen darling o and i need to ad uto my JLR sisters list hahaah
oh jen, yeah i need to add you to my jlr sisters too!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
awwwwe ur super adorable bau .. xp .. haahahha i'll share mines soon.. **kekeke laters muahahaha lol..** <---- that is when i find some nice ones lol.. xp..
muaha yeah dont forget to share ure!

awwwwwe thanks bau .. i havent watched this yet... T_T .. i will soon xp..
omg tap n creek our winnig atm.. eeeek.. u give tap too much extra water lmao ..hahaha j/k..
hahaa i always knew rr was 98 but i was used to typin rr instead lol..xp.. hahaha yes the spam royalties.. xp..
what? me give extra water to my team...sorry aiko but that doesnt work. if i give extra water to my team my experiment will be stuff up!

lmao aww i love you hahhaha i'm going bak to read my 969 victory
muaha yeah sala...i cant believe you really got that page...now where ure thank you to bau for suggesting page 969 to you speech?

i luv u more muahahaha ..argh i know .. we never catch eachother T_T .. optus?? i have no idea wat that is xp lol.. hahaha none of the sisters kicked me out.. it was my sisters lol.. xp .. because who would dare to kick the "prince" out lmao xp lol.. j/k.. haha it's okay bau bau .. u can rest .. even though i dont understand thai that much.. i could tell it's hard to sub his parts xp lol.. n get plenty of rests ks.. **hugs..
yup pg 1000 is officially urs.. muahahaha oh yea the prince gets a hug in return xp lol.. **coughcough** tap will never win kekeke xp .. it's bottled.. cricket bat?? lol.. hahaha yea i know wat it is but we dont really play that.. because i havent seen anione play that lol... hahaha but i do play mushball softball n baseball lol.. muahaha .. dang my goal has never ever been accomplished yet.. my goal is to strike or hit the ball rite at the pitcher lmao.. muahahaha i hope it will come soon lol...
hahaha durin chemistry .. dang u have comps in ur chemistry class.. lukky .. we have like only 2 computer labs ... one in the north n southside.. n some classrooms have the whole set.. wahhhh ... lukky ...
hahah aikoie?? lol.. xp .. hahaha yes me too im a lazy typer too lmao..xp ..hahaha luv ur mom xp..
hahaha ur so dorky lol..j/k.. ghostbusters lol.. hahaha for some reason i thought of go go power rangers lmao..
yeah, no ones kick my prince aiko out! lol

hahaha i went to sleep .. but prince aiko is here now lol.. dont worry bau.. u will definitely own that pg lol.. hmmm his family.. i think so.. hahaha 98 xp lol..
aww thank you aiko!

muahaha yup.. i slept good muahaha lol.. but dang it was hot.. luv u bau bau ..
wow it's hot there...it's kinda cold here at night. luv you too aikoie!

hahahahaha i wanted 21 too but i stayed with wat bau gave me lol.. kekeke 21.. in only just a few more years lol..
hahahaha dont worry it will be owned by u because i will warn them lol.. xp .. j/k..
aiko, sorry i didnt let you pick ure no.!

hahaha luv them bau.. hawt..
yes very hot indeed.

gosh.. totally hot .. **drools** kekeke ...

kekekeke.. makes me wanna rewatch .. O_O .. lol.. soon .. i will soon.. kekeke..
yeah, let's all rewatch jlr again.

hahaha it will definitely be urs.. dont worry.. keke **evil laughs** .. j/k..
hahaa that's wat i said lmao.. xp lol..
hahaha me too .. but the weather is superbly hot too atm.. **ugh** i feel so gross.. imma take a shower in a bit to cool down xp lol..
what! aiko you better not steal my page! :(

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
dang i didnt spam alot today lol..xp..
yes and you did it for baubau...cause im gonna own the 1000th page

OMG! We're almost to 1,000 Pages.
Me so happy.
hi lala...gosh i havent seen you in a long time...where have you been girl...and page 1000, but warning it's mine!

i know!!!!! yah1!!!!! hey everyone!!!
dang xlilanimeanjox your spamming like crazy!! too bad i can't do that anymore i'm so :angry: ... off and on now....
hi sarah! too bad you cant join us spamming!

I guess so...Anyways, just put my pc together. I'm taking chances with the leakage.

Hi all JLRians!!
CIKNA! where have you been? bau misses you!

agree! where are you now? I miss you!
LOL! thanks to BAU who gave me that name...
yes, el is forever and ever my ELIE!

you'll own the 1000th page...I think everyone here is being careful not to spam too much for you...LOL
but it's cute AN! I've heard you at last...
thanks! love yah AN!
aww thank el and everyone, so nice of everyone to not spam that much so that page 1000 is mine...wait just spam until 998 and then stop posting everyone, until i own page 1000 okay?

I see BAU! are you ready to spam and get the 1000th page? lol
yeh i am, but no one is here with me atm :(!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol im here now, i guess i'll just wake up tomorrow morning and own 1000...cause i cant get 15 alone! no one is here :(

bye ate julz... :kiss:

I'll leave for now too...watch KKKJ first... BAU!!! you're page is coming...I can hear it!! it's calling out your name!!!

1000th page: BAU!! BAU!! COME ON AND GET ME!! :p
*BAU RUNS TO PAGE 1000 AND HUGS IT! lol.

gosh you gals are spamming like crazy!!1i can't keep up with yal!
yes we are caught the spamming genes lol.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
girls, im off for tonight...might come back later or might not...have alot of assignments to do, but remember...SPAM UP TO PAGE 998 ONLY AND THEN STOP POSTING, cause im gonna get page 1000! if someone steals my page im gonna go hunt you down with my car lmao...

julye017

sarNie Adult
oh yeah...i cant wait to watch that too!it will be airing the same time here n in the philipines..n carmet is soooo pretty...we gt a lot behind the scenes pics in our local forum ^_^
wow really? yeah...I still don't know the possible airing date...how about you? do you have any idea?