Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
uhm i believe u put 12:20 PM so.......yes throws coconut at Bau or maybe i was hallucinating or just inferring lmao hahah throws another coconut at bau for throwing one at me!
lmao but 12:20pm is midday 12...not like 12:20am - that's when it's midnight....girl you get it right lmao. *dodge sala's coconut and spray an's gayu urine back*

SEE! u DID put 12:20 PM! girl man see u be playing me like dat god
dude, get ure time straight lmao....lol... :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lmao ure page 1069? hehe you should of thought of that earlier! who actually owned page '69'?
anyways, lol i recalculated the time differences and me n you are 14 hours not 22 lmao.

haha yea i'm 1069 i dont' think i joined wen it was page sixty nine =/ heheh but wow see ur the one messed up cuz u said 22 and its only 14 lmao i guess like 20 hours hahah just kidin i didn't guess at all my brain is fried

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i believe you are hearing MY voice callin u to go do ur h/w like a good girl ur not LMOA jk jk jk i love you hahahah
wth, gosh sala...haha you should be doing ure's too...didnt i read that 'someone' has a test everyweek or so! ha! and yes i should be doing my homework like a good girl lmao...you see if i get good grades i usually bribe my parents to get me 'stuff' lmao...yes i know im bad.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lmao but 12:20pm is midday 12...not like 12:20am - that's when it's midnight....girl you get it right lmao. *dodge sala's coconut and spray an's gayu urine back*
dude, get ure time straight lmao....lol... :loool:
uhm...... i believe i'm trying but the jungle bushes are blcoking my time conversion knowledge? LMAO

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
man i keep thinkin i own the page but like ur posts are first freakin GAY jk lmao
hehe wth, that's nice of you...see why dont you get one then i can what ure first post is...hmm let me guess "this is how we roll?" lmao jk too...love ya.

haha yea i'm 1069 i dont' think i joined wen it was page sixty nine =/ heheh but wow see ur the one messed up cuz u said 22 and its only 14 lmao i guess like 20 hours hahah just kidin i didn't guess at all my brain is fried
yep im fried too...i was doing math assignment yesterday night.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
wth, gosh sala...haha you should be doing ure's too...didnt i read that 'someone' has a test everyweek or so! ha! and yes i should be doing my homework like a good girl lmao...you see if i get good grades i usually bribe my parents to get me 'stuff' lmao...yes i know im bad.

ahah exams......ahem i can study for them monday LMAO hahahha and the exam is on tuesday ghahahhahahhha whoops it can wait gawd ur worse than me i have to get straight As man but damn these junior/senior classes i'm taking are freakin hard as ______________ u fil in the blank LMAO and i'm a freshman gawd hahaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hehe wth, that's nice of you...see why dont you get one then i can what ure first post is...hmm let me guess "this is how we roll?" lmao jk too...love ya.
yep im fried too...i was doing math assignment yesterday night.
yo crazy i put GP JUNGLE ROLLS CUZ I DO LMAO hahahahhahhaha hehehe u can't predict me al the time cuz i put SIXTY NINE randomly to :loool: wow lmao oo whats that math on gawd y did i ask don't tell me cuz i will like kill my brain and just amke up crap ahhahah