Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ahhaha lmao gawd ima get scoliosis man thats that thing where ur back isn't straight lmao and did u see my surprise
what surprise...hehe sala ure holding me up here, i dun wanna go and do h/w yet...gosh like you said my brain is super doper fried! cant think!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
lmao if it was like me i'd be like screw it or PRINCE AIKO FIX THIS FOR ME! lmao
Hmmm... I think me screaming "Prince Aiko, fix this for me!!!" will make my coworkers think I'm even more weirder. LOL!!!!! (Maybe I'll go scream it outside during my lunch. :) )
LMAO hahah and i learned that in a year donkeys kill more ppl than airplane crashes LMAO WHAT A ASS LMAOOOOOOOO hahahhaahahha
Wha ha ha... that's too funny sala.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
oopies, nearly forget sala...yes im like 3 mins late now...kk got to go.

yep super super fried...gosh cant blame me...you want me to show you some of my stupid physics question...and stupid math assignments too!

aww u leaving good nite here and good morning there hehe ei love you hugs and kisses and hell no i don't want yo problems/?s i think that i'd be asking YOU more ?s then YOU askin ME lmao

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hmmm... I think me screaming "Prince Aiko, fix this for me!!!" will make my coworkers think I'm even more weirder. LOL!!!!! (Maybe I'll go scream it outside during my lunch. :) )
Wha ha ha... that's too funny sala.

ahaha starry i don't recall gettin a PM from u regarding about a "surprise"

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ahem *cough* i let you have this one....hehe to see ure first page comment cause you said mine was stupid! :(

what! wen? what are u talkin bout i don't recall typing stupdi at all i remember YOU typing STUPID to ME! lmao

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
lmao starry, pze is right...you have so many funny stories over the past couple of days!!! oh, and i be waiting for the 'surprise' starry!
yet i we missed you too.
aww yes i miss my elie too...good luck at work!
bau, you can't wait for the surprise until I tell you (and the other gals) I've mailed it... otherwise, you'll be waiting forever!!! :) Won't be ready for a while~ I haven't even sent out my pm yet...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
aww u leaving good nite here and good morning there hehe ei love you hugs and kisses and hell no i don't want yo problems/?s i think that i'd be asking YOU more ?s then YOU askin ME lmao
lol i just wanna show you one for the sake of it...i even think some of the physics question are so lame...gosh here wait, imma go scan one of them...and yeah, ure surprise sala...it's in the pages i havent read it huh? cause remember i need to backhike...