Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol.. yup yup.. the prankster muahaha is jaofar baubau xp lol..
ahem, so im jaofar prankster baubau?

THESE GIRLS GET IT TOOO SOM VERY FUNNY TOPICS!
yep! :loool: how did we even get to those subject i wonder? lmao.

prince aiko superbly love her sis khun ying sala super much xp..
*ahem cough cough* what about jaofar *cough* baubau...lol

lol.. i bet they r lol..xp.. jlr rockstars n droppin like its hot too i bet lol..xp... j/k.. love ami n moh keke..
they're probly partying full on by now.

omg jaofar baubau .. i so love it ... eeeeeek im so jealous of u galz who know how to use ps T_T.. argh i will learn one day n learn how to make mvs too lol..xp.. i so love the banner.. keke.. imma take it jaofar baubau .. ks.. xp..
aww thank princy aiko.

aff is so narak ..xp ..
naruk mark mark :wub:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
T_T .. i hope so too.. hmm. .. i guess i'll just have to wake up early like around 3 or 4 am in the morning (my time) so i can catch u bau n the others xp lol.. like last time .. xp.. love u super much..
really aikoie? awww, btw i see you now...what time is it?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh in this rate, we're so going to past the 1100 mark in the next couple of days...i know we said we're going to go to BGST, but i still spam here.
haha i know.. everyday i get on i'll be like.. hmm i thought we migrated already lmao xp .. keke we just love this thead too much lol..xp.. kekke lol.. u galz can see me like in lots of threads lol.. keke.. spammin lol..keke ..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Very nice baubau!!!
Let me know if you see any cute engineering guys~ save the cutest one for me!! J/K! :)
thank you starry...lmao elie and her cute engineers :loool:

LOL.. I just realized I had so many grammer and typing errors in my story about the inside out shirt. Typing too fast I guess.
Want me to mail you some snow? It might be all melted though... hmm.. not such a good idea. (At least you know it's not snow I'm gonna be mailing everyone. LOL)
*puts hand up* starry when you send over the surprise do send me over some snow...ty...hehe jk.

hehee ima get my SIXTY NINE today
god you and ure 69.

omg i just remembered i had a dream about u donna last nite lmao hahaha like i don't even kno what happened but i was on SW or something and it was Z0321 or Z0123 or w/e and then me and then u (hanjieun30) and i posted this huge post that said HEY DONNA! GAWD I NEVER CATCH U ONLINE WOO or something ahhahhahahah it was pretty freakin sweet hehehe don't you feel special heheh love you lotz darling
lol that's a weird dream indeed.

oh my damn that is HAWT hehehe it reminds me of the Racer movie or w/e its called hahaha even tho i haven't seen it yet it reminds me of the comercials lmao
ty sala...'racer' that's a new movie?

what surprise lmao
starry surprise...dun know what it is but she's so secretive.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahah exams......ahem i can study for them monday LMAO hahahha and the exam is on tuesday ghahahhahahhha whoops it can wait gawd ur worse than me i have to get straight As man but damn these junior/senior classes i'm taking are freakin hard as ______________ u fil in the blank LMAO and i'm a freshman gawd hahaha
haha this is sad.. imma be a junior after the summer who is gonna retake alg 2.. hmm i guess it was my fault for slackin off.. keke it was because i joined sports n jus got lazy of that class.. aiyaiyai..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
im so happy today, i get to spam with khun ying sala and now prince aikoie...now if only my 98 is here :( then it will be complete royal family.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hmmm... I think me screaming "Prince Aiko, fix this for me!!!" will make my coworkers think I'm even more weirder. LOL!!!!! (Maybe I'll go scream it outside during my lunch. :) )
Wha ha ha... that's too funny sala.
hahaha wow im bein called everywhere .. xp lol..**prince aiko to the rescue** xp lol.. i love u galz..xp..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao if it was like me i'd be like screw it or PRINCE AIKO FIX THIS FOR ME! lmao
lmao, yep you have the prince...this is mine "screw it let king 98 fix it for jaofar baubau" :loool:

for this summer my major projects i wana do are

*learn to play piano and/or violin
*JLR SCRAPBOOK WOO!
*EXERCISE
*go swimming

i think those are my main ones rite now hhahaha
the only thing i can help you with there is play piano...and for the excercising stuff, you need to come play netball or b-ball with me.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Sala, I haven't sent a pm yet. Cause if I did, I wouldn't leave out my dear sala!!!!!!!!!!!

Bau's just hopping up and down over there cause she wants me to send my pm with instructions out already. LMAO. I already got her address pm to me already~ pze send me her addy too... everyone's seems sooo ready for it. :) Think I have to hurry up with this surprise... (I'm trying, I'm trying!!! I can't go any faster...)
hahaha oh so u havnt sent it yet.. okay lol.. haha i was about to sent u my addy too lol..xp..keke but i shall wait ..