Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^you're hilarious..

i totally agree. why can't they just have some ppl who have better skill do them cover.
it would have draw more attention to the viewer.

ah, i also forget to mention something.
so yup, i ask them to try the lakorn on
while it's playing .. there were a bunch of girls and talking about JLR too. in front of me. i'm just like.. awe, they have JLR FEVER .. :lol:

the funny part was that i let the booth owner tell me the story and she keeps saying, THIS IS A REALLY REALLY GOOD LAKORN, no DISAPPOINTMENT. :wub:
Sadly, i have to walk away after this.
ah, fewa is the movie that um atichart did in the HIMALAYA. something like that .. here's a quick glance at the mv: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Vi66cF7tA
hahaha oh yes .. the jlr fever burns xp lol.. ahaha i know.. the sellers always have to say it's good but sometimes its not argh lol..xp.. kekke.. ooooo one of aum's movie .. yay.. thanks ceci.. i love u super much...xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Nice word, That's actually a spanish word meaning "little girls" HAHA LOL. It's still cute too, but I like the way u interperate it better. XD
I'll wil definitely respond to that Bau. I think it's cute too. I've to thanks the person who made it up. ;)
WOW sis nice word. We need to make a dictionary of JLR terms. LOL
LOL. Btw i got a monkey from Bush Gardens and it's like green blue (aqua) i think. I name it Gayu if u don't mind. Hopefully we can share the name. :) Yeah sis good luck naming all ur monkeys make sure it's a guy monkey though. LOL
I live near it. And cheesecake it's so delicious. Sorry Sala and Aiko had to joy this convo love chessecake. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!! They are so good.
I've the same amount as u. We can dwell on this together LOL.
That's interesting pic LOL. It looks painful. Dr. Harit is on his way LOL (he can help with enotional support) HAHA LOL.
lol. no biggie we sis alwaise join in lol..xp ... keke.. haha u have the same amount left kool.. but sadly imma miss my senior friends.. they leavin a week b4 me .. ahhhhhhhhhh.. haha dr. harit is nice too keke.. but we also have DR. RR n DR. DANG here too lmao ..xp.. kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WOW Aiko and Sala u guys are spamming queen. Always have stuff to talk about time to learn from u :)
hahaha im the spam queen xp lol.. howd i get from prince aiko to queen aiko xp lol.. hahahha lol..j/k.. xp .. lol.. theres not really anithing to learn.. u just needta spam lol..xp ..keke n type in random stuffs lol..xp .. thats wat i do kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^we have dr. Harith now? ..
i must really miss alot of not going through them many pages :loool:
lol.. hahaha dont worry ceci .. i just passed that part about him xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Aiko, I like my name Arisoya (hope i spell it right) hehe. Ur good at giving names.
hahaha no arisoya is actually created from the otha sis keke.. i jus love it too much lol..xp .. keke.. i think i said aricy lol..xp keke.. ari + icy = aricy lol..xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
O man when i'm on people are usually not on :( Either i don't have a life other than JLR or I always have bad timing. Feel so lonely here :( Where are my JLR sis.
dont worry ari.. its not just u .. that happens to me too lol..xp .. im jus super busy lately.. n hmmmm yea.. lol.. xp.. im here now my dear.. but ur not .. T_T..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i didn't get a chance to go to the cheeze cake factory with sunny/pze/starry and the other gals.... so sad.... had something i had to attend! boo!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Nice Aricy hehe I like it. I love all the names you call me. Because it's from u LOL. I think the bracelets is sponsor by Sala even though she doesn't know it yet hehe LOL
Luv u too
I will spam queen don't worry spammin buddy
Luv u more hehe LOL
lol.. awwwe ur so sweet.. xp keke.. haha dont woory gp will know..lmao xp .. keke i see u did spam for me.... n lots too lol..xp.. haha i so love u my deary aricy xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
All this JLR environment makes me want to watch JLR again. But cursed these end of the year hw and projects :(
haha i know i wanna rewatch it too lol..xp .. but darn got all these finals too argh ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Can't wait to go to Thailand in like a month. OMG AHHH!!!!!! Going to have so much and going to have stories to tell my JLR sisters. hehe. But i'm going to miss all my JLR sisters.
ur gonna go soon.. awwe gonna miss u dearly.. **hugs** i cant wait for ur stories ..xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
O yeah just realized i should intro myself to the other JLr sisters who doesn't know me. I'm Arisa and i'm new here (i think u guys can tell)LOL. My nickname is icy or ari up to u whatever u want to call me. :) I want to get to know all the Jlr sisters, so i'll be waiting for ur replies. SO glad to be here everybody is so nice :) (a warm welcome family)
haha lol.. when i joined the jlr sis .. i was so scared n nervous xp lol.. but they welcomed me in so nicely.. i so love all my lovely jlr sistaz .. xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I want a monkey like Gayu. He'll be so cute and feed him bananas. AHHHH!!!!!!Monkeys are so cute.
lol.. hahaha jus make sure they dont throw us the bad bananas xp lol.. yea they r indeed kute keke.. im also a monkey keke born in the year 1992 muahaha xp .. imma monkie xp lol..