Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sowwy galz im goin to choir rite now so ccant catch up T_T.. hope to catch u galz laterz.. hugs n kisses.. bye for now.. hopefully i could get on later.. if not .. sowwy then.. T_T.. love u galz super much..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^wow. you're being a surgeou doctor. amazing.
i'm just heading out to the computer geek section LOl
I planning to be one but I'll see if my crazy brain can handle it.... :p

on a happier note .. this is what happen in the Fewa...Pokara movie

man .. JLR should have something like this beside our fiction :blush:
JLR should have a whole episode of that kind of scene!!!! an hour and 30 mins of bed scene!!!! :w-scene-pop-corn: I think I'm going to faint while watching it!!! :lmao:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
my bday is on JUNE 3RD!!! it's coming up next week!! wish me a happy birthday okay girls!! haha I'm turning 19!!! getting so old!!!!!!!!!11

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
already. could it be b/c JLR is so popular that it was sold out that the production are delaying for us oversea fans? ..

i think i will go with my first plan and have Kristie buy them when she's visiting Thailand this summer.
wait. Starry is heading to thailand, maybe she can hunt for us all :p

on a happier note .. this is what happen in the Fewa...Pokara movie

man .. JLR should have something like this beside our fiction :blush:
lol ceci. i'm not going to thailand. i think arisa's going. she's supposed to bring aum back for me. :)

^ah, i forgot. for vanny or the girls. . here's one ..
ceci's driving us wild with these random pics. :)

cecilia

Staff member
lol ceci. i'm not going to thailand. i think arisa's going. she's supposed to bring aum back for me. :)
ceci's driving us wild with these random pics. :)
awe, i see. i though you're heading there to kidnap him to the island and do something something about it ..

you know, i was thinking about the ONE NIGHT A WK sisters while doing them caps.i was gonna make a gif of the UNZIP pant scenes but i figure, i'll be too naughty if i do that. LOl .. maybe tomorrow when i'm bore or something .. i have so much on my plate these days, have to prepare to go back to school again :( .. i hate that. wish i can just be done with it already ..

i love the jungle birthday!!!! JLR jungle girl fosho!!!
i laughed at that cake as well. it's such funny and cute .. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY ..

hopefully, you'll get to chat with him in that day in atichart club.

btw. ANYONE HEAD TO BADAL JAI THREAD YET? .. THE TEASER IS OUT :yahoo:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
awe, i see. i though you're heading there to kidnap him to the island and do something something about it ..

you know, i was thinking about the ONE NIGHT A WK sisters while doing them caps.i was gonna make a gif of the UNZIP pant scenes but i figure, i'll be too naughty if i do that. LOl .. maybe tomorrow when i'm bore or something .. i have so much on my plate these days, have to prepare to go back to school again :( .. i hate that. wish i can just be done with it already ..
i laughed at that cake as well. it's such funny and cute .. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY ..

hopefully, you'll get to chat with him in that day in atichart club.
btw. ANYONE HEAD TO BADAL JAI THREAD YET? .. THE TEASER IS OUT :yahoo:
Oh really? I have to check that out then. I haven't been on the BJ thread in a couple days.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hmmmm... all I see is Harit's character coming out in Badarn Jai!!!!!!!

*sorry, kind of off topic, but just wanted to throw out aum's pic, even if it's from bj and not jlr.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah!!!!!!! And they brought back the super sessy t-shirts!! Man, can he auction off a couple of them of something? I need to get me an Aum t-shirt to hang on my walll and stare at endlessly... lol

Tell me you don't see Harit in all of that screaming? Cause that's all I'm seeing...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Aww... where is everyone? I'm just staring at Aum's "Badarn Jai-BUT-reminds-me-more-of-Jamleuy Ruk-pics" all by myself? Oh well, I can probably amuse myself by staring at them for a while still...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Wow, it's been an Aum & Aff day for me.
First I see Aff's new Lisa Weekly pics... then Aum's teaser for BJ... oh then, I saw the other cover for the hmong dubbed JLR at the flea market today (the blue cover), ickkk... I think I like the WE magazine cover better. Then I see Aff's King Naresuan movie for rental at the movie store... (still haven't seen that movie)... it's been all Aum & Aff today.