Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
heheh well i don't rele have to skool tomara if i don't wana cuz its excused if u don't have xams and i dont have ne cuz i'm DONE! but some of my friends do so i will go to skool for like a hour and then leave at 9am to go to kevins graduation! hahaah 5th grade elementary graduation ahhaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lmao this is so weird U HAVE TO TRY IT

1. While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer (or actually anywhere) , lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with that foot.

2. Now, while doing this, using your right hand, make counterclockwise circles in the air with your right hand.

omfg it OWNS lmao

sulad

sarNie Adult
and exactly what are u supposed to be doing honey? hahahaha aww im semi tired LMAO wow semi tired hahah but it is xtremely hawt outside
Nothing.
Just online.
Watching videos in Youtube.
I didn't sleep until 2 in the morning or more like 3 in the morning at your place.
Shit.
I want to hit the the beach too.
Sadly it's not even Hot over here.
Depends on the weather only.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Nothing.
Just online.
Watching videos in Youtube.
I didn't sleep until 2 in the morning or more like 3 in the morning at your place.
Shit.
I want to hit the the beach too.
Sadly it's not even Hot over here.
Depends on the weather only.

hmm at skool YTing? wow hahhahhahahha and JLRing hehehe okkkkkkkkkkk great combo honey LMAO ahhah well its gettin hawt as .........lmao fill in the dot dot dots lmao hehhe wow honey u need to get yo sleep!