Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and hmm i beleive i shall be gettin my SURPRISE soon hehe since most already got theres hopefully tomara (then it be my FINSHED ALL EXAMS PRESENT! haha)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok so continuing from yesterday ok my nice harith here well haha i haven't talked to him so much this semester but i was like man ima sign his yearbook LMAO ahhah so he's like u wana trade hhaha and i wrote him like this half page thing haha and explained how he lookded like Harith and out my JLR FEVER LMAO hahaha omfg it says JLR FEVER in his yearbook ahhahahhaa man he mite think i'm insane haha o well see i got this OWNED hahahha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and i believe i bought some FRUIT STICKERS TODAY cuz i went to dolla store and i was looking and holy jungle theres a bunch of stickers there man and i saw the fruit ones and like they chnage and i'm like MAE SARN! so i bought them ahhahhahahh

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO and yesterday my best freind (the white girl i shared JLR w/ hahahhaha) well she was tellin me how on sunday she went to mcdonalds and OMFG! she saw like this dude that LOOKED XACTLY LIKE HARITH man she almost shit herself lmao he had like a green lacoste shirt w/ the plaid shorts and the ipod phone and the glasses and everythinggg! but he was shorter and had his hair spiked up in the front man i'mlike OMFG. ima go stalk mickey d's w/ u gawd man i wish i was there hahahhahah

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Gosh seems things haven't changed much LOL! GP and Ateam sisters are still going at it...

I don't think I will ever catch up so I give up now! :lol:

But good news...I start my new job in July so I should have more time to finish up my fan fiction(s) and join the fun for the new Ateam lakorn discussions. Woo hoo still love our Aff and Aum so much!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMAO and yesterday my best freind (the white girl i shared JLR w/ hahahhaha) well she was tellin me how on sunday she went to mcdonalds and OMFG! she saw like this dude that LOOKED XACTLY LIKE HARITH man she almost shit herself lmao he had like a green lacoste shirt w/ the plaid shorts and the ipod phone and the glasses and everythinggg! but he was shorter and had his hair spiked up in the front man i'mlike OMFG. ima go stalk mickey d's w/ u gawd man i wish i was there hahahhahah
sala! your best friend saw a guy that looks like HARIT?!?!?!?! LUCKY HER!!!!!! if i were her i would follow him, kidnap him and bring him to the JLR island!! :loool: i bet the guy's expression would be like this --> :huh:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
im still in love wif my Ray...i love him wif either leila tong or linda chung... :wub:

btw,nice to meet ya SoSo :)

feel like calling u Ah So..lol ^_^

you can call me call me Ah So if you want to...

oh, there's no one i like for ray yet, so i'm waiting to see The Four to see how he looks with kate tsui...

of course i watch jlr ten million times...and everytime, aum does this thing with his eyebrow that makes him look so hot...and it's only in jlr that he does it so much...man, can't stand it...

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I'm not allowing myself back into Michaels for a long time... seriously, I should just hand them $50 at the door before I even go in... it's so bad. I have soooooooooooo many ideas and go crafts crazy in there. LMAO
bau bau, I love that idea!!!!!!!! EXCEPT, who get's to keep the final diary??? I say I should. :)
LOL i would prob spend more if i had the money LOL

I better go practice my signature for when we get famous and have to sign autographs then. :)
whaaaaaaaaa? what's that supposed to mean? LOL
Hehe yeah starry i'm the first in line for it LOL

AIKO HONEY! i see u gawd finally i miss u! u just in time fo my stories! but get on msn ahhah i see u felt like KHUN YING SALA at michales man i could deff spend over 100 bucks at AC MOORE its a craft store like michaels but man its expensive lmao
we have AC Moore here but idk which one is better.

Gosh seems things haven't changed much LOL! GP and Ateam sisters are still going at it...

I don't think I will ever catch up so I give up now! :lol:

But good news...I start my new job in July so I should have more time to finish up my fan fiction(s) and join the fun for the new Ateam lakorn discussions. Woo hoo still love our Aff and Aum so much!!!
Hi Raiya! idk if u remember me from msn AKA Arisa. YAY happy for u to be back with us. :)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

hi soso!!!! welcome to the JLR FAMILY!!! btw, you can call me donna! :) can i just call you so? hehehe...just like soriya's nickname...so! hehehe

Hi Donna, I know, I was watching it again, and I was like, "Wait, my nickname can be just like So's since it's a JLR thing, I might as well..."

I also was thinking that if I had gotten kidnapped by Harit, I'd let him do whatever he wanted to me...but that's just my twisted mind thinking...and I was telling my American friend about the R scenes in thai lakorns and how common it is between the p'eks and n'eks...and she thought it was funny...See, for me, you can't really rape the willing...I know, I'm a little twisted...but if it's Aum...or Tik...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Hi Donna, I know, I was watching it again, and I was like, "Wait, my nickname can be just like So's since it's a JLR thing, I might as well..."

I also was thinking that if I had gotten kidnapped by Harit, I'd let him do whatever he wanted to me...but that's just my twisted mind thinking...and I was telling my American friend about the R scenes in thai lakorns and how common it is between the p'eks and n'eks...and she thought it was funny...See, for me, you can't really rape the willing...I know, I'm a little twisted...but if it's Aum...or Tik...
hi So! :D

I was also telling my friends about the R scenes in thai lakorn and they find it quite amusing! :loool: those people are wilder than me you know... :lol: