Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Yeap.
That's how cool I am and that's how I roll. =P
LMAO.
I want too.
But more working for me today. :[
dang it busy busy honey! geeeeeeeez! and i believ eu just ROLL i believe i JUNGLE ROLL! LMAO ahhahahhaha well well i miss u! u kno i believ eu owe me a txt honey!!! gawd working? i thought u were at skol

cecilia

Staff member
^HI DARLING .. i still have not got my phone back yet.
just learn that my dad left to California when he call home :lol:
anyway, i hope you're doing fine along with the JLR SISTERS as well..

STARRY. .OMG. i LOVE YOUR SURPRISES, it's so better than what i expect ..
bring some tears to my eyes thinking of all the good times .. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the gift.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^HI DARLING .. i still have not got my phone back yet.
just learn that my dad left to California when he call home :lol:
anyway, i hope you're doing fine along with the JLR SISTERS as well..
STARRY. .OMG. i LOVE YOUR SURPRISES, it's so better than what i expect ..
bring some tears to my eyes thinking of all the good times .. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the gift.
omfg! i was gona text you too honey! u shoudl get on MSN now! heheheh but i miss u! and wen is yo i mean OUR dad gona come bak from cali? ahhahhaa man u got it too? man maybe tomara i finally get mine! haahah

sulad

sarNie Adult
dang it busy busy honey! geeeeeeeez! and i believ eu just ROLL i believe i JUNGLE ROLL! LMAO ahhahahhaha well well i miss u! u kno i believ eu owe me a txt honey!!! gawd working? i thought u were at skol
Yeah I am.
But right after school I have to work.
Yawn.
That's why I'm so exhuasted now adays.
I so do not.
I text you and you didn't reply back.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Starry!!! Girl I SUPER DUPER LOVE MY SURPRISE! You are so amazing! I have to run to the store (LOL that one is for you GP) and buy a clear box for it! I want it on display in my room!!!

Hmmmm...what could I make for all my lovely jlr sisters???

Love you Starry girl!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haah raiya honey i knew that was for me and how bout our shirts LMAO ahhaha man ima go and freakin stalk the mail car or w/e its called tomrara hahahahh