Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Guess what sisters? I just finished watching Sawan Bieng...

I never wanted to see it cuz I'm not a big Ann fan, and I didn't even know who Ken was before this, but, I was bored, so I watched it...Talk about being similar to JLR...But Kawee was a bigger jerk than Harit could ever be...and after watching it, I realized I'm an even bigger JLR fan, and how grateful I am that the Aum and AFf version exists...I'm gonna dissect the lakorns, cuz there's some things I noticed about it...

First off, Harit was hell-bent on revenge to a woman that clearly deserved it, but grabbed the wrong woman, and ended up falling in love with her...

Kawee got pissed at Lee, so he grabbed Narin to mess with to get back at her sister...that didn't make sense to me...He grabbed an innocent girl to rape over and over just because her sister was crazy...which she clearly was, slapping herself and all...He knew what he was doing it, to who, and why

Harit, at times would feel bad because he felt she wasn't the woman he thought she was, as soon as he found out who she was, he totally changed, treated her better, expressed his feelings for her and such...While I was watching the scenes where Kawee was mistreating Narin, I was like, "I'd rather be trapped on the island with Harit"...

And I understood how Kawee could fall in love with Narin, and how she could change him and such...and I could understand how Narin could fall in love with the new and improved Kawee...but, I liked that Harit and Soraya fell in love with each other at the same time, practically, because even after he raped her, she wasn't mad at him for very long...I liked that you could see them slowly developing feelings for each other...

I mean, Ken is one handsome dude, especially in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, which I'm currently watching...and I'm looking forward to Jai Rao with Aff...

But the whole time I admired him, I was like, "He's no Aum..."

Which he isn't, of course...but it's funny that these two couples switched partners, both men played angry, violent, and vengeful men...and both women played tortured prisoners...at least the storyline will change...

But hands down, Ken played the most evil, meanest, jerk I've ever watched in a lakorn...and he was the P'ek, which was kind of interesting...but when he had his sad moments, those were heart wrenching...I had never seen any P'ek cry so much and as believable as Ken did...I'm still in awe of his performance...

All in all, Sawan Bieng lived up to it's hype...But I'm a JLR lover for life!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
like 4 episodes mannn^^ freakin ahmazing lmao i had to iron a shitload of mom's clothes and i was like JLR TIME! hahahah surprising ididn't burn nething

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ahhaha it was so funy cuz Harith says to Soriya "since you've tried every way to escape and failed try flying like in fairytales, can you fly, cuz go ahead and fly" LMAO hahahhaha wow that was great

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and hmm... i gave Bau my addy today lmao i don't kno if i should be scared or what LMAO JK JK i love you bau just don't send me no scary shit hahahhhahahhah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
=[ =[ i can't believe i leave in like 3 days! gah i have to copy and paste my Mae SarN's fanfic to microsoft so i can read on the drive there hahaa