Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I DEF OWN.. KEKEKEKE.. LOL.. OH YEA.. YESTERDAY I SLEPT A FREAKEN LONG.. N I MEAN LONG LOOOOONG LOOOOOOOOOOONG NAP YESTERDAY KEKEKEKEKKEKEE... IT WAS WORTH IT KEKEKE.. LOL... I SLEPT HMMMM LETS SEE.. HMMM FOR MORE THAN 12-14 HOURS KEKEKE LOL.. WOOT WOOT.. BOI WAS IT GOOD.. LOL. HAHAHA..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
really?? can't wait to watch it with subs!! ^_^
have a safe trip, icy... ^_^
advance happy birthday to you!!
I'm here now but you're not... :(
part 1 of BJ with subs is already available in youtube!!! gawd!! wishbone is really FAST!! :lol: :lol:
THANK YOU DONNA I'LL MAKE SURE I HAVE A SAFE TRIP :) THANK YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR MY B-DAY!
yeah i'm here but ur not lol

bye ghosts...I'm heading to the bookstore now...my romance novel just arrived!! :yahoo:
oo romance novel have u heard of twilight?

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol.. u just click the numba lol.. xp kekekeke...
huh? very funny aiko but how do i figure out my number of posts?

lol.. as everycan tell i was super cranky yesterday lmao.. hahahahha.. because of BJ.. i stayed up for more than 24 hours n omg when it was time for BJ i was so happy but ugh .. the sound was not functionin correctly .. it sounded like the radion instead. ahhhh boi o boi was i mad kekek lol..
aww that sucks but it's uploaded now in the section. that's how i got to watch my.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
If i miss anyone or u want to be on the list just give me ur info: fullname, age, b-day, where,nat,understand thai?,time diff. u can pm me if u want and u don't ahve to answer everything if not comfortable.