Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dang ateam still going strong!!
hey girls... miss you guys!! it's been long! i'm always on and off now!!! so sad i don't get to spam much anymore but soon!! i hope! hahahahaaa spammage! luvs luvs
its fine sarah.. im busy myself these days.. sigh.. lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omfg ya'll kno what happened yesterday i went to the mall and i was in charlotte russe or however u spell it but i was tryin on this shirt and my FN BRACELET AS IN THE 2day IMPERFECT PEARL ONE BROKE! and i nearly died like heart attack but i got all the beads and i have to remake it hehehe i kinda needed to neway cuz i wanted a tighter fit but now i just need to find that damn string i used which i can't seem to find....
lmao.. aaawwwwwweeee .. poor gp..T_T .. hehe i'll help you find it.. xp.. lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

1301. ^ because i don't wana burn your eyes out and make you all blinder than you already are ima make it a darker yellow lmao
1302. AND THIS IS THE FIRST SUMMER *08 UPDATE WOO HOO
1303. also SUMMER has started for just about all of us
1304. well now GP's "farm" has as many animals as JLR did LMAO
1305. adding to the original chickens, the JLR CHICKS, HARITH & SORIYA TURKEYS, we now have ATEAM TURTLE DOVES
1306. ^ and JLR QUAILS! TAWATCHAI, SUNSANEE, CHENEDA, BOONTAI, AND BAI
1307. we'll soon be adding JLR PEACOCKS to the farm LMAO
1308. it seems like TARGET is our store
1309. and all of us just LOVE the flea markets
1310. from now on if one of us had to go on a trip the first ? we ask is "IS THERE GONA BE INTERNET?"
1311. ^ we ask that even before we ask where we're going lmao
1312. with so much JLR stuff out there now a days we aren't afraid to JLR SPAZZ AT WHEREVER
1313. man oh man we are starting to see our sister's names everywhere hahaahaha
1314. ITS ___(JLR Sister's name here)___ IN THE JUNGLE! psht screw George LMAO
1315. we now need our own JLR mailing service
1316. ^ because GP's UBS SUCKS! HAHHAHAHAHA
1317. ^^ and with our own mailing service we are ensured first class shipping fast and easy
1318. we should deff. have our very own JLR PARADE
1319. ^ just cruising down the JLR beaches hahahhahahhha
1320. ^^ complete with our JUNGLE FLOATS and JLR CHARACTERS
1321. and while we are blasting the JLR songs we can throw out Mae SarN's FRUIT FAVORS HAHHAAHHAHA
1322. JLR is our tradition
1323. ^ and this is JLR SUMMER #1
1324. very soon we be have 50th anniversaries and so forth lmao
1325. gawd if we ever get the chance to be on one of them look-a-like shows where they transform you to look like a star we'd deff pick AFF
1326. ^ and bring our man to be made to look like AUM LMAO
1327. seeing Aum w/ his colored hair is just like WHOA BUDDY
1328. ^^ just reminds me of my peacocks LMAO
1329. speaking of ANIMALS supposedly Pinky marked Aum as her territory by peeing, Aff/Soriya however marked HER PROPERTY AUM/HARITH by stabbing him with the FRUIT KNIFE in that episode of JLR and had to wrap him up like a mummy hahaha
1330. ^ she's brave enough to cut him to let him and other's know that SHE is the ONLY one WHO OWNS HIM LMAO!
1331. geez we still sharing explicit pictures that make Cecilia say "A PICTURE IS WORTH A MILLION THOUGHTS" LMAOOOOOOOOO
1332. haha when one of us updates something after a long period of time the JLR SISTERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT THERE to read it
1333. Starry is deff. going to put Build A Bear out of company LMAO! <3
1334. hmm going to have to specially order JLR COCONUT TREE cabinet handles LMAO
1335. man we are just having birthday bashes ahhahaha
1336. ^ now it's battle of who gives the best online presents LMAO!!!
1337. ^^ our fighting techniques never die down haahhahaaahaaa
1338. we have to get our protective cases with buglar alarm because...
1339. THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE WOO! THE OFFICIAL JLR BOX SETS ARE OUT!
1340. ^ you know we already be ordering and adding it to our carts lmao
1341. this will be the first time some of us have ordered something from the internet hahahah
1342. and when we get them we are bustin out the HD FLAT SCREEN PLASMAS
1343. ^^ it's now going to be OUR turn to "SUPERBOWL" like the guys do lmao PARTY AND ALL
1344. GEEZ! the list and thread are deff. neck in neck ahhahahah
1345. man, now that i think about this list its like wow. 1000+ reasons that is like JUNGLE SIZE
1346. ^ and when i watch other lakorns i can't seem to think of 20 reasons let alone 100 ahhahah
1347. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL OF OUR MANLY FATHERS
1348. also HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all of our sisters
1349. ^ you kno we were all counting all the green fireworks LMAO!!!
1350. AND WOOOO HOOO! HALFWAY MARK!
whooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo ... i luv the update keke xp .. lol.. i luv 1263 lmao.. haha actually all hehehe.. damn 1350 wow lol.. xp.. hehhe keep it up my deary khun ying sala.. i luv it.. xp...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hey guys, omg i havent been in here for so LONG! yep, still school holidays .. so im still at my folk's house (no net dammit!) but yeah, i'll be back to spam with you guys by this weekend .. miss you all!!! hugs and kisses
u still got skool.. awwe.. i missed you lotz.. T_T .. no internet sucks.. T_T .. i shall wait for my jaofar baubau's return .. xp .. hehehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe what's wrong with this picture guys? :p

:D hehe here's the real picture .. how's my manipulation, does it look real :p hehe that's my 1st ever manipulation :p
hahahaha kute kekke xp .. good manipulation.. i dont know how to use ps yet keke xp .. lalala.. i lu the pix keke.. n ur avi n siggy too .. lalalala.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmm i realized i own.. xp.. hehehe.. lalalalla.. love you galz.. lotz xp ... have a great day today..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
muaha aiko, hiya ... dammit i missed you ... nah, no school yet ... i have a week to got before school starts again (that's why im at my folk's house duh) and yep i been sleeping my butt off lmao ... i hardly got much sleep in the last few weeks of school (cause of the exams) :p so yep, damn i miss all of my jlr sisters super much ...

oh yeah, i cant be bothered to PM all of you my no. so i'll just post it here :p
ok just put exactly this into your phone when you guys wanna text me and it should come through ...
BAU'S NUMBER
+61421548379

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ello donna... ekekeke darn i missed bau again.. DOH!!<--- lmao.. hahaha homer keke.. lol..

oooo.. my deary jaofar baubau's #.. argh too bad my bro has my phone.. i have unlimited textin..etc.. >_< .. waaahh..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
muaha aiko, hiya ... dammit i missed you ... nah, no school yet ... i have a week to got before school starts again (that's why im at my folk's house duh) and yep i been sleeping my butt off lmao ... i hardly got much sleep in the last few weeks of school (cause of the exams) :p so yep, damn i miss all of my jlr sisters super much ...

oh yeah, i cant be bothered to PM all of you my no. so i'll just post it here :p
ok just put exactly this into your phone when you guys wanna text me and it should come through ...
BAU'S NUMBER
+61421548379
I'm gonna save your number bau but I can't text you right now... my phone doesn't have credit yet... :p