Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I ran across this today, thought I'd share it with you...All of my favorite actors are in it, so I'm happy...It was a longer picture, but my favorite actors were put next to each other, which was great.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
BTW, is it just me, or did Sarnworld change the way to view pages in threads? I don't like it...I like scrolling down to see all the replies, instead of clicking on each individual reply...

cecilia

Staff member
OMG!!!!

I wish I lived in Thailand...I want all those magazines with Ken on the cover, or whoever I like...over here,
hahha. i'm thinking the same thing too but lucky, the gals in THAILAND been sending me stuff for my obsession :wub: (love them so much for doing that for me. ) but if i were to live in THAILAND. i'll rake up their magazine shelf b/c of my favorite ppl too :loool:

I saw yesterday when I was browsing, lmao. Seeing this urges me to buy it so bad. :D
I made a banner to commemorate the drama, lol. Let's spread the JLR LOVE<3
ooh i love this banner. so pretty, simple and cute .. thanks .. i might steal it to use someday <3.

I ran across this today, thought I'd share it with you...All of my favorite actors are in it, so I'm happy...It was a longer picture, but my favorite actors were put next to each other, which was great.

hahha. they're mine too.. but the list goes down
01. TIKKER
02. AUM
03. CHAKRIT
04. KEN
:p

Ami, write it up .. i'm craving for more since 3 NIGHTS had been set aside.

hi GP .. how are you today?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hehe what's wrong with this picture guys? :p

:D hehe here's the real picture .. how's my manipulation, does it look real :p hehe that's my 1st ever manipulation :p
huh? lmao i thought u meant what's rong w/ this picture and i answered "AFF ISN"T IN IT" LMAO! hhahahhahha but wow. ahhahaahahhahhaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ello donna... ekekeke darn i missed bau again.. DOH!!<--- lmao.. hahaha homer keke.. lol..

oooo.. my deary jaofar baubau's #.. argh too bad my bro has my phone.. i have unlimited textin..etc.. >_< .. waaahh..
wth you have a phone too? lmaoo! where was i? i asked u and u said u didn't have oen lmao hurry up and get on MSN so u can give it to me or PM me or w/e kk

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I saw a hut at the back our house a while ago and it looks like harit's hut in JLR island!!! the hut was surrounded by trees and stuff...it really reminds me of harit's hut... I'll go there tomorrow and check the place... if no one leaves there, I'll make the hut as my JLR headquarters... :loool:

:loool: girl u need to take pixs for us