Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG! and a couple days ago OUR ATEAM TURTLE DOVES LAID EGGS! WOOOOO man i've only had them for a month and they got the deed done in the quail cage :loool: lmao i wonder wat Ceci has to say about this hahahah
lmao.. haha damn.. from a cave.. to cage lmao.. xp .. hehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i don't know if this has been posted yet - so sry if it's old news but ... the official box set of jlr is out for those who where lookin' for it u can buy it from ethaicd (in my opinion they are expensive u can prolly find it cheaper elsewhere) NEwho here's the link :)

box set 1 = http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=40050
box set 2 = http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=40051
thanks again.. T_T.. i know so expensive.. im like broke.. eek.. i still want it though.. T_T.. but y is it only vcds.. T_T..

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
thanks again.. T_T.. i know so expensive.. im like broke.. eek.. i still want it though.. T_T.. but y is it only vcds.. T_T..

i know it suxz but all of the officials from ch3 seems to be vcds * sigh * oh wells ... i will look around to c if i can find u a cheaper one but if u live in the la area dokya sells the officials for less that i'm sure of ;p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i know it suxz but all of the officials from ch3 seems to be vcds * sigh * oh wells ... i will look around to c if i can find u a cheaper one but if u live in the la area dokya sells the officials for less that i'm sure of ;p
T_T.. too bad i dont live in the LA area ... but if i ever go i will visit that place.. T_T.. i want the original set ...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T.. i rewatched a lil bit of the 1st ep.. n boi o boi.. the fever BURNED.. muahaha xp.. lol. hehe..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
just dropping by to say hi...if you want an update on me, go see my blog: www.iamsoasian.blogspot.com

AIKO!! love your new banner, cuz it's my favorite aum lakorn

maybe i'll see you around in the bj or jr threads...haven't been able to get on sarnworld, it makes my computer go super slow lately...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe thanks So.. hehe i see u promoting ken again keke.. **sigh** its difficult for me to choose which one i want.. so hard.. i want them all subbed keke xp.. catch u around xp..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
bau where the hell have you been i been wondering about u gawd i rele miss you honey!
OH GOD I REALLY MISS MY DEAR SALA TOO. get on msn girl! and yeah, guys ive been informed by moh, ami etc and maybe i umm might have posted the wrong no.

it's +61421548379 kk
and you have to put the plus sign cause it's an internation txt kk.
if you dont know where the + is, it's usual located on the "0" button .. just press and hold it

lmao since bau is long distance its gona cost us xtra to txt you honey lmao
moh said it's around 10 -15 cents .. hehe i would go txting crazy, that's quite cheap :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OMG DID I MISS A BIRTHDAY AGAIN!

well happy birthday to all my sisters who had a birthday, from what i could tell it's ami's and cikna's right.
HAPPI BIRTHDAY KA!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg wth happen to the pages, it's like 1350 now .. well anyways, im like 50 pages behind so im not bothering to catch up .. im slowly removing myself from this thread now (as you guys can tell) .. but yeah, i will drop in here sometime ..
love you all my sisters,
baubau