Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
and yeah, gees almost forgot ..
EL SAID FOR ME TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT SHE MISSES ALL OF US. IT'S JUST THAT SHE IS BUSY WITH WORK SO SHE CANT COME ONLINE THAT MUCH.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
and yeah, gees almost forgot ..
EL SAID FOR ME TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT SHE MISSES ALL OF US. IT'S JUST THAT SHE IS BUSY WITH WORK SO SHE CANT COME ONLINE THAT MUCH.
awwwwwe.. we miss her too....... hope everything is fine..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
who wants a ringtone? heehehehhe i'll upload them in a sec gona PS me a JLR phone bakround for my blackberry

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ceci girl your too good it's scarry.
you should manipulate me too! lmao

CIKNA I LIED I HAVENT SENT ANYTHING YET I WILL TRY TO DO IT TOMORROW GIRL..I FEEL HORRIBLE!!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
STD .. really, that's awesome. making out in the CAGE .. sound familiar :loool: how many eggs?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIKNA.
Birthday? I missed one? Darns, I have to start putting them on a calendar or something. :)

Happy happy birthday to lovely cikna!!!!!! May all your wishes come true!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lmao ceci i just saw that manipulation in yo thread today! i posted in there too hehe i love you!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
good luck with ur test donna...

i luv ur work ceci.. hehe.. hmmm who will aum be then lol.. xp .. squall .. tidus.. cloud.. vaan... vincent.. hehe.. gosh i luv all the characters haha xp.. or.. hehe the new guy from ffxiii.. hehehe .. so kool lookin xp.. argh too bad his name is still unknow.. T_T..