Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LoL.. So always promoting either ken or ray.. hehehe.. awwe.. always cleaning.. T_T.. reminds me.. i gotta clean too hehe.. lol.. xp..

ateam n jlr myspace eh.. kool.. xp.. >_<...

-aiko........................

whooooooo i needta think of ideas for my fics.. hehe.. im so weird lol.. haha.. btw knight angels.. i will update that when i get home.. too weird to post at my cuz's house lol.. xp.. hehehe.. hmmm painful love.. im thinking of ideas rite now.. and funny love.. i need to brainstorm hehe.. lol.. im so evil to aff in painful love.. make her suffer.. T_T.. hehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yea im on.. atm lol.. im still at my cuz's house.. im probably gonna update painful memories rite now hehe.. have some tasty treats ok sala.. hehe xp.. i cant wait to see ateam n jlr on myspace lol.. xp... >_<..

>^w^<

cecilia

Staff member
i went back last night and watch JLR again .. dang. i'm so disappoint on all those false symptoms. the more i watch the scene, the more upset i got :lmao:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
that was fast hehe xp .. i'll check it out xp..

So .. should i finish HOG2?? iono hehe xp ..

LOL.. ceci.. at least u rewatched it.. i still havent yet.. T_T.. xp.. i will soon.. soon i say hehe xp..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i went back last night and watch JLR again .. dang. i'm so disappoint on all those false symptoms. the more i watch the scene, the more upset i got :lmao:
I've rewatched that episode too last saturday... :lol: and I was upset too... it would've been nice if soriya was pregnant... and at the end of JLR, we see harit taking care of their baby! :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LoL.. So always promoting either ken or ray.. hehehe.. awwe.. always cleaning.. T_T.. reminds me.. i gotta clean too hehe.. lol.. xp..

ateam n jlr myspace eh.. kool.. xp.. >_<...

-aiko........................

whooooooo i needta think of ideas for my fics.. hehe.. im so weird lol.. haha.. btw knight angels.. i will update that when i get home.. too weird to post at my cuz's house lol.. xp.. hehehe.. hmmm painful love.. im thinking of ideas rite now.. and funny love.. i need to brainstorm hehe.. lol.. im so evil to aff in painful love.. make her suffer.. T_T.. hehe..

can't wait to read your updates aiko... ^_^ but I have to wait until this weekend to read it... it's my exam week and I'm only allowed to use the internet for a couple of minutes... :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
that was fast hehe xp .. i'll check it out xp..

So .. should i finish HOG2?? iono hehe xp ..

LOL.. ceci.. at least u rewatched it.. i still havent yet.. T_T.. xp.. i will soon.. soon i say hehe xp..

You don't have to watch Heart of Greed to understand the second one, it's a completely different storyline...and Ray doesn't die in this one, he's actually a main character this time...in a love triangle with Linda Chung and Bosco Wong...