Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMFG you guys super spammed in here...lol
anyhow..i just came by to passed on the message for An...which i hope to catch her again tonight...
shes said she super missed all of the sisters..
.*and for rr, An will update her fanfic just for you..lol
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwe .. thanks ami... awwwe.. we miss An too.. hehe i do.. xp.. >_<.. wat.. only for rr hehe lol.. hahaha j/k xp.. >_<... hahaha..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
muahahaha i shall prob update tonite hehe since im back at my place hehe.. but darn i dont want to write the scene.. im so evil hehehe xp.. lmao.. my poor aff.. wait erm.. sarn's poor aff hehehe xp lol..

KHUN YING SALA... I SEE YOU hehehe xp..

-aiko..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. haha jaofar i was myspacing khun ying earlier haha.. damn i lost to her lmao.. hahaha xp .. >_< ... so she thinks sh "owns" aum.. hehehe xp lol.. hahaha i love you my khun ying sala n jaofar baubau hehehe xp..

-aiko is gonna get jumped by her khun ying n jaofar lol.. xp...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LMAO! *start jumping in aikoie!* jokes, nah it's all cool. well, tell SALA where ever she is (gosh i havent talk to you in ages)...that BAU (i'll be nice) & AIKO OWNES AUM :p!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Have you guys seen this?! At around 2:00, listen carefully.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQTqg_8H8bo

Shout out to JLR on Poo Karn Reur Rae...I'm not a big Por or Yardthip fan, but some of the scenes are pretty funny, and Yardthip looks really pretty...Just started watching, don't understand much, but I understood that. Guess the JLR fever has not, and will not die down.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMAO! *start jumping in aikoie!* jokes, nah it's all cool. well, tell SALA where ever she is (gosh i havent talk to you in ages)...that BAU (i'll be nice) & AIKO OWNES AUM :p!

I own AUM too!!! :lol: that aum pic you posted inspired to continue my other fanfic... :lol: Bau, can I use that pic for my fanfic? ^_^

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
donna :blink: lmao im about to make you the poster but i dont know the title of the fiction :loool: or whose in it?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it's not the coffee one bau... the title is Lips of An Angel... aum and aff are in it... Aff is a mafia lady and Aum is a hot priest... ^_^