Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yawns.. hehehe im so evil to my cuz.. muahahaha this is wat he gets calling me 24/7 to play game with him hehehe xp lol.. muahahaha..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
muahaha.. i own aum hehe.. thanks bau.. xp .. love ya..
lmao.. i havent watch that lakorn yet.. but i should haha pretty funny hehe.. por naming them.. kobori angsumali .. <--- i super love that couple... well jintara's version hehe.. xp.. bansaithong.. hehe.. jlr lmao..hehe.. xp.. i dont think the fever will ever go down hehe xp ..

LOL omg Sala...there is so many pages im getting dizzy looking for that one pic you told me bout..

i was watching that vdo clip ..yep the fever just wont die out..does it..it only adds fuel to the already burning flame.. so cute ty for sharing.

so whos gonna sing tonight since i wont be on tomorrow night!??!!?? :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO i was looking at it this whole time and didnt know that it was that pic :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. haha omg AMI .. :loool: hehehe xp ..

kaab nis... we still love this lakorn that's why... all because of our jlr love lol.. hahaha xp..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok well today i went to the mall and got 2 shirts then we went to toys r us and spent like 55 bucks on these k'nex building toys thing LMFAO ahaa and now im home so how is everyone's sunday?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok remember wen i told ya'll there was that green purse w/ the brown bow i saw in the mall that i wanted cuz it was like JUNGLE GREEN AND BROWN hahahha ok well today we randomly go to the mall and im like =O MOM COME SEE THIS I WANT THIS so there were like two prices one was like 21.99 for the purse and next to it was another style of purses for 19.99 so i asked the lady and she's like well its sup. to be 21.99 for the purse but today i'll give it to you for 19.99 hehehehe i was like sweeet ok so here it is i LOVE itt <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i read it an ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... hehe im just like watch out..

awwwe gp i luv ur bag hehehe.. xp .. kute..

my sunday is ok.. im at my cuz's house again.. DONT KILL ME hehe xp..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
GIRLSSSS GUESS WHAT?I'M LIKE IN MY LECTURE NOW AND MY LECTURER SAID THAT I GOT THIS ASSIGNMENT WHERE I MUZ BUILD A WEBPAGE.I'M PLANNING ON DOING ABOUT MY OBSESSION TOWARDS JLR AND OF COS ADDING MY JLR SIS THERE XD..IF SHE APPROVE..IT'LL BE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!