Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
im used to it i guess..there was once i slept at 4am lol..crazy me
yeah... crazy you.. j/k! :lol: do you drink or eat anything to make you stay awake all night? :huh: I once tried drinking this herbal power drink (forgot the name) coz I really have to review for a big test...it really made me awake all night long and the following day, I was still hyper! :lol: and then I've found out that the power drink is usually drank by people who wanted to last longer in bed! some say it is what couples take so they can make babies faster! :loool: I'll never ever going to drink that again...

aww..yea...we r nt online frens..but the jlr sis too..=]
awww... yeah... we're sisters... ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
thats how we do
i thought u'll answer..thats hw we jungle roll!..ehehehe

yeah... crazy you.. j/k! :lol: do you drink or eat anything to make you stay awake all night? :huh: I once tried drinking this herbal power drink (forgot the name) coz I really have to review for a big test...it really made me awake all night long and the following day, I was still hyper! :lol: and then I've found out that the power drink is usually drank by people who wanted to last longer in bed! some say it is what couples take so they can make babies faster! :loool: I'll never ever going to drink that again...

awww... yeah... we're sisters... ^_^
ahaha...yeah..at times i'll drink NESCAFE ORIGINAL...it can make me nt sleep the whole day...LMAO!!!!
i noe what u drank gurl...its a herb called Tongkat Ali...its very strong...usually drank by man..to "ehem" on the bed all night long..LMAOOOOO