Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yoyoyoyoyo gurls...anyone who's curious on hw sy14 face look like..she posted in Ateam...wooooooooot!!!
(credit to me whos been the one forcing both of them :p )

p/s...for those who dont noe whos sy14 is..she's the one who drew Aum's pic...its HAWT!

cikna

sarNie Adult
cikna - hv u thought of making a JLR MV using Headwind's Suraya ? :wub:
that never crossed my mind before. akak, do u have its mp3? i would like to take a listen to it if u don't mind. anyway, saya br je post kat botun greep sud tai punye thread MV baru saya buat, pakai lagu kumpulan elite. nnt akak gilah tgk. let me know what u think about it ;)

yoyoyoyoyo gurls...anyone who's curious on hw sy14 face look like..she posted in Ateam...wooooooooot!!!
(credit to me whos been the one forcing both of them :p )

p/s...for those who dont noe whos sy14 is..she's the one who drew Aum's pic...its HAWT!
yelah, bdk bertuah!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
that never crossed my mind before. akak, do u have its mp3? i would like to take a listen to it if u don't mind. anyway, saya br je post kat botun greep sud tai punye thread MV baru saya buat, pakai lagu kumpulan elite. nnt akak gilah tgk. let me know what u think about it ;)
Will this do ? Ter-rajin lak round kat internet ni (got inspired by your hard work la, cikna! :D

http://www.imeem.com/kucingsenyum/music/FN...eadwind_suraya/

X tau le lirik sesuai ke idaknye ehh ...

P/S : Have seen your vid and downloaded it too - great job! I hope there'll be many, many more sweet scenes from A-Team. It used to nag my mind that A-Team chemistry in JLR was kinda one-off thing ... now, I think that it's for real ;)

neena

sarNie Adult
*WAVES* hi girls!! i miss JLR so much, i went to wishboniko's and rewatched a few episodes....i love JLR so much....i can't get soriya and harit out of my head!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
MUAHHA ok so for my timeline project for world history we have to pick a theme and i was like hands down. JUNGLE ISLAND THEME. ahhaaa cuz i deicded to work on it w/ a partner and i'm like we are doing the jungle island theme and no other. and he's like ok. hahahahhah so yeas i shall deff. take a pix after i'm done. blah its like due friday and i'm lke not even a fourth done

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oi man, we should have a jlr sister reunion.......i havent talked to some of you for so long.
anyways, g2g, imma be late for school.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoooooooooooooooo... so much flashbacks... omg.. >_< .. lol.. love them.. love ur wally an.. n omg.. bau's hot siggy lol.. lalala..

i hope everyone is doin well.. hehe i'll have to go check ateamforum later lol.. lalalalal..