Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oh yeah i went and got a HQ almost HD jlr dvd copy today at the thai video store =) aww, brings back the memories.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ya noe...the lakorn i really cant wait is borisud lol..
i really2 want to see aum crazy and kidnap ann..whoa..muz b fun!

* An in psycho mode*

cikna

sarNie Adult
I will let that love Jamleuy Ruk people know this amazing Trailer

Japan version

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=NdBiM2T-gs8

it's sooooooooo good!!!!
is this Japanese movie for real? it feels like watching JLR all over again!! The plot of the movie is similar to JLR.

I'm a big fan of drama (K-J-Tw) since many years but I've never watched any lakorn, since I discovered Defendant of love.
And I discovered this drama thanks to the trailer that you're talking about.

I made some research to find the drama, and when I found the english sub version on Crunchyscroll, I was so into it, that I've watched all the episodes in one day, and now I'm so addicted, especially to JLR and Aum and Aff, I can't wait to see their new drama.

I want to say a Big thanks to the people who have subbed this drama, because I'm french and I don't understand a word of Thai language, or maybe just a few words.

I love the song Jam Loey Rak by Punch, it describes so well the feelings of Soraya. I love the way Harit acts around Soraya when he discovers that she's not Sansanee, and the way he prononces "Soraya", so gentle, completely different from the harsh way he calls "Sansanee".

About Sansanee, till the end she leaves in a happy world, I hated her since the beginning, when I saw how she treated Soraya as her servant.

Anyway, I'm completely in love with this drama and with the two lead actor, me too I've the JLR fever.
It's really a much watch.

the first french fan! welcome. just like an, I'm a malaysian fan and i, too, do not understand a word in thai! but dramas are universal and of course an ATEAMER!

gosh, it's been a while since i came here...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dang i ahvent been on the net like foever.. hehe.. i miss sw.. n ateam ... hehe.. n of course lakorns.. i miss u galz lots.. n omg so much hot banners... stay strong sala.. n welcome kawaiigarden.. T_T.. even though im like hekka late on that lol..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
that's what were talking about on the twilight thread! :lol: we're thinking of having a lakorn version of Twilight and I picked Aum to play Edward... :drool:
:) i so agree with u on that!!!

O YEA!!!
im so definitely watching it on 27 nov...wahhh cant waiiiitttttttttt!!!!
^
Twilight??

I'm watching it on the 26th!!!!!! so ready to watch it! I'll be wearing my twilight shirt... :lol:
I saw that today!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!AWWWWW!!!! If I have a guy like that i'll be set for life ;)
But back to reality "most" guys are jerks......except some..... ;)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wahhh RR hw can u say they r cute together...say no to aumky (aum n pinky) lol

Breezelda

sarNie Egg
breezelda, i've watched it and i'm simply in love with! your work is amazing! love the scenes and the song. may i know what program did u use to make this mv?
Hey Cikna and GP, thanks so much, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

As for which program I used to make the vid, it is called Sony Vegas 7

Are you talking to me cutefuzzy? If so... thanks.

say no to aumky (aum n pinky)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wahhhhhhh! me miss you all i see some SPAMMING AND OMFG RR! =D and my breeze honey's MVs! i love it. =D
^^ GP....today will be my last day of school before thanksgiving break :D ....so YAY!!!

lol and i have to stay up until my brother comes back from college to open him up...ugh...and i haven't finished my homework yet either :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wahhh RR hw can u say they r cute together...say no to aumky (aum n pinky) lol
aumky :loool:

well i thought the photoshoot was kinda sweet...aum looks really HAWT in it..and he gave his natural him (showing his teeth and all) hey! i also wrote that although i LOVE ATEAM (with all my frickin' heart) i think aumky makes a lovely couple too...because if aum's happy, then i'm happy....his happiness is mine :loool: man i would make such an awesome girlfriend for aum <3 if only he choose me *sniff*

and besides, i've been changing my siggie all the time lol...i'm thinking about changing it too RTEAM next