Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
OooO what kind of bet ??? ^^

thanks....

no comment on me? GRRRRRRRR lol
final destionation: RR :loool:
OooO donna's going to be in it
I want to be in it too..awww i can't be aff :( maybe i can be the n'rai muahaha...or maybe one of the people aff kills or the one of aum's past/current lovers
that's good to hear that you're getting better
still want to know what happens to cherry...will tik be able to save her

edit: ahhhh i own this page..page 1432...hmmm the number of children me and aum will have :loool:
Ok RR i bet that i can get twelve sisters to post on the thread that they want to take Umm from u before u can get twelve sisters to post that they want you to keep Umm. and it has to be a different person from me. But the bet doesn't start until i comfirmed ur post. Deal?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so you two are going to have a bet? :lol: I just have a bet with my friends last sunday and wth, I lost... :lol: I have to give them my allowance for today... <_<

Iya

sarNie Adult
hey guys,

I just opened a gallery for my website featuring pics from some of thai's dramas. I just want to
ask anyone here to help upload some HQ pics of your favorite dramas into the gallery and help
us grow. If you don't want to contribute, then feel free to visit and/or spread the words to help
it grow. Thanks!!!

Site Name: Angelic Colors
Gallery site: Angelic Gallery

I already uploaded some of Jum Leuy Ruk pics!! ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ OMG the site is awesome.....thanks for sharing...i'll spread the word.....and will upload some pictures :D

this first thing that caught my attention was: soriya....brings me back to JLR

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
no i'm not *sniff sniff* it's just all my sisters are going against me....the only person i have is aum..but my sisters want him too..OH the humanity *cry*

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
hey guys,

I just opened a gallery for my website featuring pics from some of thai's dramas. I just want to
ask anyone here to help upload some HQ pics of your favorite dramas into the gallery and help
us grow. If you don't want to contribute, then feel free to visit and/or spread the words to help
it grow. Thanks!!!

Site Name: Angelic Colors
Gallery site: Angelic Gallery

I already uploaded some of Jum Leuy Ruk pics!! ;)
Love your website. Sweet you need to teach me how to make a beautiful site like that.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm im behind in sw again lol.. oh well i'll catch up again one of these days.. but aniwaise im just tellin u sisters that i might be auditioning for the wizard of oz school play tomorrow... hehe.. well that is if i dont chicken out lol.. j/k i prob wont but maybe my older sis.. lol.. just showin some love.. ^_^.. wish me luck... **gulp** lol.. darn imma have to record myself one of these days even though i suck lol.. love ya.. bye bye.. ^_^..

-aiko

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i'm glad that i made you happy..but :( i'm hurt waaah waaaah waaaaah
:rolleyes: ....... :loool:

I'm taking AUM from RR!!!!!

second sister... :lol:
muahaha hi5 don!

hmmm im behind in sw again lol.. oh well i'll catch up again one of these days.. but aniwaise im just tellin u sisters that i might be auditioning for the wizard of oz school play tomorrow... hehe.. well that is if i dont chicken out lol.. j/k i prob wont but maybe my older sis.. lol.. just showin some love.. ^_^.. wish me luck... **gulp** lol.. darn imma have to record myself one of these days even though i suck lol.. love ya.. bye bye.. ^_^..

-aiko
aww gud luk aiko =]