Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hmmm im behind in sw again lol.. oh well i'll catch up again one of these days.. but aniwaise im just tellin u sisters that i might be auditioning for the wizard of oz school play tomorrow... hehe.. well that is if i dont chicken out lol.. j/k i prob wont but maybe my older sis.. lol.. just showin some love.. ^_^ .. wish me luck... **gulp** lol.. darn imma have to record myself one of these days even though i suck lol.. love ya.. bye bye.. ^_^ ..

-aiko
good luck aiko! ^_^ I hope you get dorothy's part... :kiss:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
anatomy is killing me too!!!!!

I badly want to update my fanfic (february ladies) tonight but got so many things to do... :( for those who are reading that fic, geeky aum will appear on my next update... :rolleyes:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm taking AUM from RR!!!!!

second sister... :lol:
owwwwww my heart.....it hurts..i guess this is what they call heart ache

:lol: You girls gettin sassy and naughty in here. SWEET :lol:
well i'm trying to be sweet and nice for santa aum and santa rome

hmmm im behind in sw again lol.. oh well i'll catch up again one of these days.. but aniwaise im just tellin u sisters that i might be auditioning for the wizard of oz school play tomorrow... hehe.. well that is if i dont chicken out lol.. j/k i prob wont but maybe my older sis.. lol.. just showin some love.. ^_^.. wish me luck... **gulp** lol.. darn imma have to record myself one of these days even though i suck lol.. love ya.. bye bye.. ^_^..

-aiko
awww aiko, that's okay...GOOD LUCK...i'm sure you are going to blow everyone away with pure AWESOMENESS because you are my sister

:rolleyes: ....... :loool:

muahaha hi5 don!

aww gud luk aiko =]
WHAT???????!!!!!!!!! you and donna....*FAINT

anatomy is killing me too!!!!!

I badly want to update my fanfic (february ladies) tonight but got so many things to do... :( for those who are reading that fic, geeky aum will appear on my next update... :rolleyes:
OOOOo i can't wait for geeky aum...

im tired of doin lol .. so im updating forbidden love rite nw...cant stand the stress lol
yay...your pain is my gain :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh yeah...i'm so excited today...i got a snow day :yahoo: it awesome but kinda of sad because i had a concert today and my teacher doesn't know when we can reschedule it because of today :(

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol...ur wrong...i can see aum staring at me wif his hawt eyes... in MALAYSIA lol!
he's only staring at you?? he's HUGGING me here! ooohhh... I can feel the hardness of his.....

chest! :loool: i'm getting crazy and wild over here... all thanks to anatomy!

yeah you better hide from me..but i can still see you ><
i'll hide under my bed!! *donna runs under her bed and hides from RR again* :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ANIE!! I'm listening to secondhand serenade right now... ^_^

y'all need to cover your ears coz i'm about to sing... :lol:

"i was born to tell you i love you...isn't that a song already "