Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm alone tonight in JLR island... sigh...
next to bai LOL

i'm alone tonight with HARIT..
harit and ME ^^

HARIT!!!!!

take off ur clothes and lay down in bed!! NOW!!!!!!!!
he's going to...for me

:loool: :loool: i'm laughing alone here...
because i had school today duh...

***drama scene***

Harit: Yes, donna... I'll do anything for you... *harit takes off his clothes in front of donna*

Donna: :drool:
that was only a show....me and him....
ALL THE WAY!

too lazy to update my santa story and it's already christmas eve here tomorrow..
awwww come on....

pic edited by: starry ^_^

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
i know...that is soo hot...MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

santa aum is accompanying me here tonight...
nope....he's coming to town...HERE with me =D

he's about to give my gift!!! :yahoo:
he can't...everyone knows that you are known as NAUGHTY donna :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
im finally done wooot .. havent sleep yet muahahahahaha
:yahoo: awwww go to sleep. lol

http://fuzzy-naivegirl.blogspot.com/

my blog.. only sharing wif close frenz n my my super duper precious JLR sisters =]
awww thanks... YAY i'm a precious sister ^^

haha yeah like Soriya at the end of the lakorn haha not at the beginning
I don't take orders from guys but they take orders from me hehe most of my guy firends do LOL

AwW me too now :(
yeah at the end lol...
:loool:
you're never alone..i'm with you all in spirit <3

So my friends finally came over today it was fun!!!
We took so many weird pics haha
it was like a fashion shoot hehe
some was kung fu, silly, and normal ones and ganster haha
that's soo cool...let's see some pictures

i'm lonely miss lonely so lonely haha reminded me of Ghost theme song hahahaha
awwwww..sorry

Any plans for u guys during Christmas?
no, not really....just going to open some present, probably shovel some more snow...you?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol donna .. ur spamming crack me up too! been up since 2.30am n now its 4.20am. I'm so finishing this assignment. my lecturer want it to be BOOKED. Hard black book cover with gold painted font. =___= which is used for final year student's thesis .. ayayaya
my teacher in high school also wanted all our projects in her subject to be booked as well... <_<

So my friends finally came over today it was fun!!!
cool! my friends ALWAYS come over here too... it's like they already live here... :lol: they even call my parents "mom" and "dad"... hehehe

Any plans for u guys during Christmas?
I'm going to my granny's house tomorrow... ^_^

next to bai LOL

harit and ME ^^

he's going to...for me

because i had school today duh...

that was only a show....me and him....
ALL THE WAY!

awwww come on....

i know...that is soo hot...MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

nope....he's coming to town...HERE with me =D

he can't...everyone knows that you are known as NAUGHTY donna :loool:

NOOOO!!! didn't you know that santa aum likes naughty girls? :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
my teacher in high school also wanted all our projects in her subject to be booked as well... <_<

cool! my friends ALWAYS come over here too... it's like they already live here... :lol: they even call my parents "mom" and "dad"... hehehe

I'm going to my granny's house tomorrow... ^_^

NOOOO!!! didn't you know that santa aum likes naughty girls? :loool:
OOoooo have fun donna
if santa aum...then..."santa baby, i've been awful bad girl tonight...santa baby, hurry down the chimney tonight" <---i think that's how it goes IDK..lol

hello honeys! =] hmm so tomorrows xmas eve!
HEY!! it is...finally off for winter break...so sad though, it will be the last time i am at that high school this year...time keeps going on and on....

oh yeah..did i tell you all, my friend's sisters went to see num at his concert during our prom...and for christmas (since she knows i love num ^^) she gave me an actual picture of him, signed *HOT HOT HOT* when i opened it, i went: "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh i love it" :loool: also some pictures of vic zhou (during his f4 days lol<---i love him too...)...i gave her a twilight poster..with edward and bella

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OOoooo have fun donna
if santa aum...then..."santa baby, i've been awful bad girl tonight...santa baby, hurry down the chimney tonight" <---i think that's how it goes IDK..lol

HEY!! it is...finally off for winter break...so sad though, it will be the last time i am at that high school this year...time keeps going on and on....

oh yeah..did i tell you all, my friend's sisters went to see num at his concert during our prom...and for christmas (since she knows i love num ^^) she gave me an actual picture of him, signed *HOT HOT HOT* when i opened it, i went: "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh i love it" :loool: also some pictures of vic zhou (during his f4 days lol<---i love him too...)...i gave her a twilight poster..with edward and bella

I LOVE that song... santa baby... :wub:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Grudgeprincess 4275
xlilanimeanjox 3652
rahut-rissaya 3155
cutefuzzy 1689
SethT 1580
cecilia 1321
ic3monkeys 1061
hanjieun30 1025