Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
im behind in this thread and sw still but i just wanted to say happy late bday to my dar khun ying sala.. and that i hoped everybody had a great xmas and that i hope everyone will have a great new year.. i cant say much rite now because i just got bittin by my bro's dog once again.. and this time it's my BUTT.. T_T.. i tried to go save my sis's dog but i forgot his dog go psycho.. i tried to run for my life.. i couldn't help save my sis's dog... T_T.. im such a useless person.. damn mom.. y u kill ur own daughter.. and damn bro's dog.. still freaken matin with th mom.. even after u both killed the daughter.. T_T.. i just got over the funeral.. and yet.. i lost another..even though i didnt care for that dog as much.. im very sad that i couldnt help her.. R.I.P. please forgive me.. i couldnt help you..

-aiko.. T_T.. i wish u all the best.. love u all.. stay well.. T_T

p.s. sorry i was crying while typing.. T_T T_T T_T
AWWWW Ariko i'm sorry to hear that :( Hope ur butt is healing
Miss u soooo much Hope u feel better :) UR Aricy luv u :)

i'm only a thousand page behind and 4 month absent when roll call but my love for AFF had never disappear ;)
LOL Sarn
This thread is on fire still haha

good morning everyone! ^_^

gawd, it's too early for me to wake up.... I slept around 3am last night and it's only 7:31am here... :lol:
lol Donna wow u sleep late haha

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol.. sarn ur comment is hilarious lol.. hehe..

thanks sisters.. but hmm i guess i confused u all lol..

my brother's dog bit my butt when i was running for my life.. his two dogs attacked my sister's dog.. which was the attacker's daughter.. i wasnt crying about my butt being bitten.. but i was crying because i couldn't help the poor dog... R.I.P. .. im just thinking.. how can she kill her own daughter.. so sad..

i hope i made it clearer .. but oh my poor butt.. has 3 punctures now.. T_T.. and i just baredly healed from the other one.. aiyah.. such bad luck.. damn my family needs to get rid of them evil pit bulls.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O i get now
Hope ur butt feels better
I'm sorry about the dog :(