Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
med students..yeah..so we can get close to the patients lol
i don't think i could do law..i really bad at keeping a straight face, i would probably laugh at the silence in the room...sorry an...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol..no need to sry me..though u think that law students r serious...u got that wrong gurl..
in our campus, law students is the most naughty and mischevious ones .. n our lecturers are such a perv..we laugh in every lectures lol ( except during exam time,thats where the stress comes!)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
aww yeah gudnite gurl =]

i juz found out that the law club in my campus beat all the other campus in my country plus the won in the Asia level as well .. i cant wait to join the club once im at my beta level :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yeah...senior in high school :D
i don't know yet..but probably take biology, then go to medical school for radiology
:clap: rr's going to med school too!! we should work on the same hospital and have our own mcdreamy and mcsteamy! :loool: ROME can be our mcdreamy and AUM could be mcsteamy! :drool:

owh...med.. tats cool .. so u n donna would be our med sisters haha.

eh..no one wants to take law wif anie? :D
anie... law is actually my 2nd choice... everyone's expecting that i'll be taking up since i came from a family of lawyers... but i don't think i could do law either... :lol: maybe my younger bro would take up law instead...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
anie... law is actually my 2nd choice... everyone's expecting that i'll be taking up since i came from a family of lawyers... but i don't think i could do law either... :lol: maybe my younger bro would take up law instead...
o yea, i forget, u told me before ur dad was a lawyer ^_^

i have a new fanfic idea! :lol:

it'll be about pirates... but i'll probably have a lady pirate instead of a guy... :rolleyes:
ahhh cool! i got a fanfic idea starring ateam,rteam,ken n ann .. the guys would be troublemaker since they r criminals. robbing n killing for the sake of it.... :lol:

i won't be starting it yet though... i still have to finish my other fics...
same here .. LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
o yea, i forget, u told me before ur dad was a lawyer ^_^

ahhh cool! i got a fanfic idea starring ateam,rteam,ken n ann .. the guys would be troublemaker since they r criminals. robbing n killing for the sake of it.... :lol:

same here .. LOL
my mom and some of my aunts and uncles are lawyers too... :lol:

can't wait to read ur fanfic! killing and robbing... cool! ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wow, now thats what i call a lawyer family LOL

but my family most of them are businessman lol .. my family thought i would either be taking business or accountancy ..

wats up wif us LOL??

yeah, all 3 of them r spoiled brats...of course, something happened to them till they become like that .. and they start being bad .. doing all those criminal activites for the sake of it. there comes our heroines .. trying to change them..LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol... you can be a corporate lawyer for your family then...

so the ladies would help them to change.. sweet!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
nah, i think i might be considering to be a criminal lawyer .. its more fun :D

yeah. im eager to write it but i got loads of fic under me right now .. but the idea never stop coming in...lmao..tats a problem isnt it?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww yeah gudnite gurl =]

i juz found out that the law club in my campus beat all the other campus in my country plus the won in the Asia level as well .. i cant wait to join the club once im at my beta level :)
that's so cool :D

:clap: rr's going to med school too!! we should work on the same hospital and have our own mcdreamy and mcsteamy! :loool: ROME can be our mcdreamy and AUM could be mcsteamy! :drool:

we should...mcdreamy got 2nd place while mcsteamy got 9th place in TV sexiest doctors....i want mcsteamy if aum is him :drool:
my teacher told me that i should be a lawyer just because i wouldn't back down on bringing cake to school...(we have a nutritional plan..ugh)

i have a new fanfic idea! :lol:

it'll be about pirates... but i'll probably have a lady pirate instead of a guy... :rolleyes:
i want to read it...awwww i have to wait

nah, i think i might be considering to be a criminal lawyer .. its more fun :D

yeah. im eager to write it but i got loads of fic under me right now .. but the idea never stop coming in...lmao..tats a problem isnt it?
that's cool...that seems fun
you too? so many ideas...i got like none ahahah

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
i was here arisa!!!!!! but then my dad came and helped me with my scholarships for college, so i couldn't go on....had to focus on my college stuff....good night...sorry for not being on...i'm a bad sister :(
LOL no problem college is more important
U're a great sister! don't worry about it :)