Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ah tats cool rr. i'm a gamefreak. im playin nintendo ds atm while im bored wif ps2 lol.
wii seem to be fun n im going to buy psp juz to play the FF version in the psp LOL

JLR:boontai is more annoying than sansanee .. i dont even noe hw harit can get married to her LOL

watching :Lerd Hong now. It was really popular in Malaysia back then. in the year 2002 i tink
uh huh...we got a lot of stuff...from super nintendo to nintendo 64 to gameboy to gamecube to play station to ps2 to ps3 to wii to psp to nintendo ds
but we don't have the xbox/xbox 360

i know...boontai was annoying...and crazy...but i think sansanee was crazier in the end..just that boontai was crazy throughout...

JLR: what if harin told harit about sansanee???

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
me and my questions...i just want answer lol

i know...if no one took the purse, i'll take it lol

me too..i know how to swim, so i will swim for it...with harit <3

i want to see pictures of your haircut ^^
i'm sure you can do all those....
lol..my family got all of those, wii/ps3/psp...and more...i guess my brothers spoils us little ones ^^ except the psp was given to us by my sis' boyfriend...
awww i love the last one...love you too

i know you can do it...

oh yeah...i also want to save money...i really want to go to thailand with some of the other JLR sisters...and it'll be like my first trip...all my other siblings have or going to go to different places...and i haven't..so i hope i can go....oh yeah..my oldest brother is so lucky, his scholarship let him go to disney world, china, germany, and london....and he doesn't have to pay for anything..so lucky....

JLR related: what if harit didn't shave? he would too sexy! lol
ur so lucky to have brothers who gives you those stuff! :lol: u make me want to have a big brother now... -_-

let's go to thailand and stalk AUM, ROME and AON!!! :drool: :drool: I'll follow them everywhere... even to the men's rest room... :loool:

JLR: if harit didn't shave he would look sooo dang sexy! :drool: :drool:

ah tats cool rr. i'm a gamefreak. im playin nintendo ds atm while im bored wif ps2 lol.
wii seem to be fun n im going to buy psp juz to play the FF version in the psp LOL

JLR:boontai is more annoying than sansanee .. i dont even noe hw harit can get married to her LOL

watching :Lerd Hong now. It was really popular in Malaysia back then. in the year 2002 i tink
i love playing in cooking mama on my brother's nintendo ds... :lol: but it's more fun playing it in wii...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ur so lucky to have brothers who gives you those stuff! :lol: u make me want to have a big brother now... -_-

let's go to thailand and stalk AUM, ROME and AON!!! :drool: :drool: I'll follow them everywhere... even to the men's rest room... :loool:

i love playing in cooking mama on my brother's nintendo ds... :lol: but it's more fun playing it in wii...
i know..i have 4 brothers, two older, two younger...
i'll stalk with you....even the rest room..when we go to thailand, none of them will be safe muahahhaha

JLR: what if harit kissed soriya's hand, after he put on the pearl bracelet? would it ruin the scene or add to it?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i know..i have 4 brothers, two older, two younger...
i'll stalk with you....even the rest room..when we go to thailand, none of them will be safe muahahhaha

JLR: what if harit kissed soriya's hand, after he put on the pearl bracelet? would it ruin the scene or add to it?
I only have 1 brother, younger... :lol:

the three of them won't be safe when RR and donna are there... they better lock their pants and underwear if they don't want me to rawr them... :loool:

JLR: it'll be so romantic if harit did kissed soriya's hand... then kiss her lips after that... :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

the three of them won't be safe when RR and donna are there... they better lock their pants and underwear if they don't want me to rawr them... :loool:

JLR: it'll be so romantic if harit did kissed soriya's hand... then kiss her lips after that... :wub:
i think it will start as the three of them..then it will escalate to even more lol and even a lock wouldn't help them LMAO

it would be so sweet..i can't believe he didn't

another JLR related: do you think that harit should have held onto her hand right before they were going to leave the island (when he was going to send her back)...that hand scene killed me...why didn't he at least touched his hand...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
uh huh...we got a lot of stuff...from super nintendo to nintendo 64 to gameboy to gamecube to play station to ps2 to ps3 to wii to psp to nintendo ds
but we don't have the xbox/xbox 360

i know...boontai was annoying...and crazy...but i think sansanee was crazier in the end..just that boontai was crazy throughout...

JLR: what if harin told harit about sansanee???
i dont have xbox too .. their games r not really my type .. more to those wars and shooting games LOL

well, if i was in the lakorn .. the only way to teach sansanee a lesson was to beat her with her own game ..
she think shes rich .. but she never think that theres ppl whose richer than she is << i hate this kind of materialistic gurls.

lol...if harin told him .. joy would be the n'ek LOL

i like cooking mama LOL .. and trauma center and phoenix wright!! serious?? the games r better on wii??

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i think it will start as the three of them..then it will escalate to even more lol and even a lock wouldn't help them LMAO

it would be so sweet..i can't believe he didn't

another JLR related: do you think that harit should have held onto her hand right before they were going to leave the island (when he was going to send her back)...that hand scene killed me...why didn't he at least touched his hand...
if even locks won't help them then they should at least wear a "shield" before I rawr any of them... :r-scene-pop-corn: :rolleyes: but if you ask me, I won't mind having a cute little Aum Jr. around our house... I'm going wild again... this is BAD! :ph34r: can anyone pls TAME me??? :loool:

I was watching this Filipino movie a while ago... the island where the girl lives somewhat reminds me of JLR island... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i dont have xbox too .. their games r not really my type .. more to those wars and shooting games LOL

well, if i was in the lakorn .. the only way to teach sansanee a lesson was to beat her with her own game ..
she think shes rich .. but she never think that theres ppl whose richer than she is << i hate this kind of materialistic gurls.

i like cooking mama LOL .. and trauma center and phoenix wright!! serious?? the games r better on wii??
yeah! cooking mama is much better on wii!! ^_^ trauma center... been planning to buy that for almost a year now but whenever I have money, I always forget to buy it... :lol: is it good?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
YAY IM NOT A JLR GHOST ANYMORE. lol *cough an* man i couldnt log into the forum for like 3 days and it was driving me insane lmao. And lol. 98 so many jlr what if haha.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah! cooking mama is much better on wii!! ^_^ trauma center... been planning to buy that for almost a year now but whenever I have money, I always forget to buy it... :lol: is it good?
yea it is seriously fun. it makes u feel as if ur a real surgeon! i love cutting it open, this n dat .. fun :lol:

YAY IM NOT A JLR GHOST ANYMORE. lol *cough an* man i couldnt log into the forum for like 3 days and it was driving me insane lmao. And lol. 98 so many jlr what if haha.
lol .. targeting me again arent u lil bb :p
we had to do dat .. or it wuld be considered "spammin"

jlr: if i was in the lakorn .. im sure the show would have been wayyy better... imma kick sansanee ass and prepare a candle light dinner plus making sure we get Arisoya LOL

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol.. omg.. rr.. u took my page lol.. thats fine hehe..

hmmmm.. yes.. i think they wouldve.. nukul aint bad hehe..

i fell in love with 3 guys in there.. harit.. (aum).. chai (chai) <---lmao (same name keke) .. nukul (ryan)

hehe.. but aum was the one who i fell for most keke..
hahaha of course ummis numbr one hehe
girls mostly fall for the a little naughty and funny guy not the all nice guy LOL
have u guys notice?

i know..i didn't mean too
i did wish nukul found some sweet girl in the end
i fell in love with those three too..and in some scenes, i thought bai was cute lol
aum all the way of course

JLR related: what if bai fell in love with soriya?
highly doubt it, but hmmm
haha even if he did then nothing would happen because Harit is always there haha

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
HAPPY NEW YEARS JLR SISTERS! :D

I miss seeing the Aum/Aff duo onscreen... :(
Happy new year to u too :)

or how about the pearl bracelet..

the last time we saw it was when she threw it into the water.. >_<.. (breaks my heart) .. hehe lol..

i wonder if the production crew ever took it out from the pond or found it.. hehe

if not then i shall go find it lol.. ^_^
yeah the pearl bracelet "in the middle of all the useless pearls there's one beautiful pearl and taht's you Soriya" haha
remmeber it? i might not do a good job translating haha

but i think when they lost the pearl it's suppose to symbolize a new beginning forgetting all teh bad times on the isladn hehe

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

haha that's true she is annoying but i don't think they actaully got marry u know haha lol

i'm an only child hehe it's wonderful lol

JLR: i like the scene when Harit return the bracelet to Soriya. When Sunsanee didn't even realize that she told Harit that Soriya loves him haha.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
HEY Bautist! where have u been miss u soo much
is Joafar Bau back to claim her throne hahha :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
haha that's true she is annoying but i don't think they actaully got marry u know haha lol

JLR: i like the scene when Harit return the bracelet to Soriya. When Sunsanee didn't even realize that she told Harit that Soriya loves him haha.
aaawww... arisa's an only child... but you have lots of JLR sisters... ^_^

JLR: I love the last part of JLR... harit was doing all the household chores and soriya was the boss... :lol: it would've been hot if they let harit do the laundry shirtless... :drool: I'm sure soriya would also drool over him and they would end up doing the laundry together... trust me, that's what going to happen... arisoya would be made while daddy harit and mommy soriya are doing the laundry... :lol: OMG! I JUST CAME UP WITH A ONESHOT IDEA!!! nice... :loool:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

JLR: I love the last part of JLR... harit was doing all the household chores and soriya was the boss... :lol: it would've been hot if they let harit do the laundry shirtless... :drool: I'm sure soriya would also drool over him and they would end up doing the laundry together... trust me, that's what going to happen... arisoya would be made while daddy harit and mommy soriya are doing the laundry... :lol: OMG! I JUST CAME UP WITH A ONESHOT IDEA!!! nice... :loool:
Yep and i'm VERY lucky!!!!!

HAHA the work of Donna the pervert LOL what a scene haha :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

i know..i would beat up sansanee too...
lol i don't think harin and harit have the same taste....i mean harin didn't even see soriya more than just a friend
i like the wii games...it more fun
if even locks won't help them then they should at least wear a "shield" before I rawr any of them... :r-scene-pop-corn: :rolleyes: but if you ask me, I won't mind having a cute little Aum Jr. around our house... I'm going wild again... this is BAD! :ph34r: can anyone pls TAME me???

I was watching this Filipino movie a while ago... the island where the girl lives somewhat reminds me of JLR island...
ahahahahha ahem...i'm first :p then you...then me LOL
BAU!!!!!! lol my what ifs..but i'm running out...
yea it is seriously fun. it makes u feel as if ur a real surgeon! i love cutting it open, this n dat .. fun :lol:

lol .. targeting me again arent u lil bb =P
we had to do dat .. or it wuld be considered "spammin"

jlr: if i was in the lakorn .. im sure the show would have been wayyy better... imma kick sansanee ass and prepare a candle light dinner plus making sure we get Arisoya LOL
ahahah that would to funny an..if you were in there, i would be like...i know someone in there ahhhhhhhhh
hahaha of course ummis numbr one hehe
girls mostly fall for the a little naughty and funny guy not the all nice guy LOL
have u guys notice?

haha even if he did then nothing would happen because Harit is always there haha
i notices...nice guys never win..
Happy new year to u too

yeah the pearl bracelet "in the middle of all the useless pearls there's one beautiful pearl and taht's you Soriya" haha
remmeber it? i might not do a good job translating haha

but i think when they lost the pearl it's suppose to symbolize a new beginning forgetting all teh bad times on the isladn hehe
i remember! that was a sweet part...
that's a really good interpretation of the lost pearl...

ahahhhaaa i know..i like that scene too...
I'm sad that the year the JLR sisters are going to TH i'm not
i hope i can go...gotta save..

JLR: I love the last part of JLR... harit was doing all the household chores and soriya was the boss... :lol: it would've been hot if they let harit do the laundry shirtless... :drool: I'm sure soriya would also drool over him and they would end up doing the laundry together... trust me, that's what going to happen... arisoya would be made while daddy harit and mommy soriya are doing the laundry... :lol: OMG! I JUST CAME UP WITH A ONESHOT IDEA!!! nice...
ahhhhhhhhh another oneshot idea..YAY! i love that part too...so envious..and the sun beating down on his hard rock chest :drool:
Yep and i'm VERY lucky!!!!!

HAHA the work of Donna the pervert LOL what a scene haha
i second that..donna's a pervert

JLR related: what if...jlr became an anime?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i know..i would beat up sansanee too...
lol i don't think harin and harit have the same taste....i mean harin didn't even see soriya more than just a friend
i like the wii games...it more fun

ahahahahha ahem...i'm first :p then you...then me LOL

BAU!!!!!! lol my what ifs..but i'm running out...

ahahah that would to funny an..if you were in there, i would be like...i know someone in there ahhhhhhhhh

i notices...nice guys never win..

i remember! that was a sweet part...
that's a really good interpretation of the lost pearl...

ahahhhaaa i know..i like that scene too...

i hope i can go...gotta save..

ahhhhhhhhh another oneshot idea..YAY! i love that part too...so envious..and the sun beating down on his hard rock chest :drool:

i second that..donna's a pervert

JLR related: what if...jlr became an anime?
OMG!! extremely hot... a willing is playing in my mind atm... :drool: :drool: and after their willing scene, harit would whisper this to soriya...

"doing laundry has never been this hot... we should this again... " and he would kiss her passionately on the lips! :wub:

JLR: if JLR became an anime, gayu would look soooo cute! and soriya would probably have a nosebleed everytime she sees harit's sexy body... :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG!! extremely hot... a willing is playing in my mind atm... :drool: :drool: and after their willing scene, harit would whisper this to soriya...

"doing laundry has never been this hot... we should this again... " and he would kiss her passionately on the lips! :wub:

JLR: if JLR became an anime, gayu would look soooo cute! and soriya would probably have a nosebleed everytime she sees harit's sexy body... :loool:
*NOSEBLEED....i think if it was an anime..i would be having a nosebleed..because anime goes farther than lakorns ahahaha

JLR: what if harit and harin's parents were still alive, would that really change the whole story?