Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
"no matter what your name is, you're my most shining pearl..." that line of harit was soooo sweeeeeettttt!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

the way harit says "soriya" is soooo sexy!!! I should change my name to soriya... :lol:

even though soriya is in the island, she still has nice manicured nails... LOL

took a break from studying and rewatched JLR... I need inspiration... :lol:
haha how many secs did u study and how many days did u watch JLR LOL

hey honeys! wah. how was ya'lls day back to school? gawd. i'm so tired.
HEY School wasn't that bad actaully ended quick, but man i have sooooo much hw already :(

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hey honeys! wah. how was ya'lls day back to school? gawd. i'm so tired.
school was fine... :lol: just met my new anatomy prof yesterday... I think she's better than the previous one... and my anthropology prof has gotten naughtier now... :lol: she was talking about condoms a while ago! she even explained to us why condom have flavors... :p

lol mating season

i know...i love that part <3
lol..change your name...just change soriya's name to donna
i know..and she had really nice hair
how was your test?

hey...school was tiring...i was soooo bored and didn't want to go back
that would be also nice... change soriya's name to donna... :loool:
I think I did okay in my test... :lol: I still have a test in anatomy tomorrow and anthropology in thursday... :(

haha u're like me put stuff of until the end :)

haha mating season when is that Donna u should know LOL
mating season is when the girl is fertile... :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
school was fine... :lol: just met my new anatomy prof yesterday... I think she's better than the previous one... and my anthropology prof has gotten naughtier now... :lol: she was talking about condoms a while ago! she even explained to us why condom have flavors... :p

that would be also nice... change soriya's name to donna... :loool:
I think I did okay in my test... :lol: I still have a test in anatomy tomorrow and anthropology in thursday... :(

mating season is when the girl is fertile... :loool:
LMAO donna..you got some good teachers then..all i have are boring teachers lol...JK..
wow that's a lot...GOOD LUCK to you and an...i remember her saying something about tests too...

JLR: do you think soriya did any of sansanee's homework?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMAO donna..you got some good teachers then..all i have are boring teachers lol...JK..
wow that's a lot...GOOD LUCK to you and an...i remember her saying something about tests too...

JLR: do you think soriya did any of sansanee's homework?
yeah... anie has exams this week... ^_^ good luck to her too!

it's the reason why I LOOOVVVEEEE college...coz of the funny and naughty teachers and my naughtier classmates, of course...

JLR: I think soriya did ALL sansanee's homework... :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I have no classes tomorrow! :clap: I'm gonna watch JLR again and probably update my fic (feb ladies) next chapter would have ATEAM's steamy scene... :drool:

I also NEED to watch BBK to see the mouth-to-mouth actions in there... :loool:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
HEY GUYS!!!
MISS ME?
I MISS U GUYS!!!
But geesh so much school work :(
Well... and the karaoke machine was quite a distraction LOL
I have a quiz tomorrow and presentation too :(
WAAHHHH
Right now i'm doing my 47 questions for AP US :(
Anyways just wanted to say hi and let u guys knnow i'm still here hehe
Good night best of luck to sisters who have tests and quizzes coming up
Love u alll!!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^hey arisa, i'm really busy today...but i just wanted to say that i got accepted to one of my colleges...i applied to three of them...and today i got to do a vision/hearing screening on little kindergartens at my old elementary school...it was soo cute and awesome <3 but by next week friday and the following week i might be too busy since i got finals...i don't though..good luck to you too arisa....lots of love my sisters :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^hey arisa, i'm really busy today...but i just wanted to say that i got accepted to one of my colleges...i applied to three of them...and today i got to do a vision/hearing screening on little kindergartens at my old elementary school...it was soo cute and awesome <3 but by next week friday and the following week i might be too busy since i got finals...i don't though..good luck to you too arisa....lots of love my sisters :D
that's great RR! :clap: congratulations!! :kiss:

and good luck with your finals... ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i miss u gurls soooooo much! but i restrain myself frm going into this thread lol .. finally i finished my final exam thats now .. so wat have u gurls been up to?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
where are my JLR sisters?! :lol:

I'm home alone... they (my family) all went to my nephew's birthday party... they didn't even woke me up!! :( but I won't be alone anymore soon... HARIT is coming over here and we'll do the laundry together!! :drool: :loool:

me rewatching JLR!!! I'm on ep 9... :lol: