Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ok... she FINALLY registered lol

no worries donna .. she is nt really that innocent *cough* considering hw perv her big sister is LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
erm .. where did my gurls go??
anyways, anie wishes the best of luck to those whose sitting for exams .. you'll do well!

here's an mv to share. i find the mv too cute and sweeeeet to resist!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk0RdCp8350
it is such a sweet mv....
where are my JLR sisters?!

I'm home alone... they (my family) all went to my nephew's birthday party... they didn't even woke me up!! :( but I won't be alone anymore soon... HARIT is coming over here and we'll do the laundry together!! :drool: :loool:

me rewatching JLR!!! I'm on ep 9...
ummm...no..you can't donna....harit wouldn't be doing your laundry, because he's going to get a bucket of water from the river for me so we can do our laundry lol
hello. i'm an's little sister kaka
awwww...it's great to finally meet you....i'm RR! an told us about you..nice to meet you :D
hi kaka! :kiss: I'm donna... ^_^

I think I should behave... we have a young one aboard... :p
i know donna, me too....RR the innocent :rolleyes:
ok... she FINALLY registered lol

no worries donna .. she is nt really that innocent *cough* considering hw perv her big sister is LOL
lol..such a perv....but also lovely

JLR related: do you think aum prefers shaven (clean) or dirty look?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ummm...no..you can't donna....harit wouldn't be doing your laundry, because he's going to get a bucket of water from the river for me so we can do our laundry lol

i know donna, me too....RR the innocent :rolleyes:

JLR related: do you think aum prefers shaven (clean) or dirty look?
then I'll wait for him in the river...we can do the laundry there... :lol:

yes... donna and RR will innocent girls from now on... :rolleyes:

I miss your JLR related questions!

JLR: I think... aum prefers the dirty look... coz he's sexier with that look! and that's what DONNA prefers... lol

yo honeys! how are ya'll today? gawd i'm hungry ahahaah
hi GP! ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm almost done with ep 9! lol

I really love the scene where harit and soriya were at the beach together at night... and harit told her "you mean so much to me..." omg... that was so sweet!!! :wub: soriya should really change her name to DONNA now... lmao

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yo honeys! how are ya'll today? gawd i'm hungry ahahaah
hey GP...i'm hungry too..i was going to make cookies, but it didn't happen...
then I'll wait for him in the river...we can do the laundry there... :lol:

yes... donna and RR will innocent girls from now on... :rolleyes:

I miss your JLR related questions!

JLR: I think... aum prefers the dirty look... coz he's sexier with that look! and that's what DONNA prefers... lol

hi GP! ^_^
wait by the river cough boontai cough...
okay..me and you good girls :D
what you prefer LMAO...i think he likes the dirty look too..but when he was younger, i think the clean look was cute on him ^^

JLR related: do you think that soriya knew about sansanee and harin doing the *wink wink*??

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm almost done with ep 9! lol

I really love the scene where harit and soriya were at the beach together at night... and harit told her "you mean so much to me..." omg... that was so sweet!!! :wub: soriya should really change her name to DONNA now... lmao
lol is she did, then they would have to do the whole lakorn over again, with your name instead of hers....

JLR related (it's sort of meanish): do you think harit would have harin alive, not being with soriya, or have it happened as it did...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hey GP...i'm hungry too..i was going to make cookies, but it didn't happen...

wait by the river cough boontai cough...
okay..me and you good girls :D
what you prefer LMAO...i think he likes the dirty look too..but when he was younger, i think the clean look was cute on him ^^

JLR related: do you think that soriya knew about sansanee and harin doing the *wink wink*??
if I'm boontai then I'd probably be crazier than her... :p

JLR: did sansanee and harin really did the *wink wink*? I don't think soriya knew about that... :lol:

lol is she did, then they would have to do the whole lakorn over again, with your name instead of hers....

JLR related (it's sort of meanish): do you think harit would have harin alive, not being with soriya, or have it happened as it did...
yes... do the lakorn all over again!! :lol: I love the JLR theme played on the saxophone... so soothing and sexy at the same time... I'm imagining harit and soriya doing something else every time I hear it.. :rolleyes:

JLR: that's a hard one... i think.. harit would want harin alive and be with soriya at the same time... lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
if I'm boontai then I'd probably be crazier than her... :p

JLR: did sansanee and harin really did the *wink wink*? I don't think soriya knew about that... :lol:

yes... do the lakorn all over again!! :lol: I love the JLR theme played on the saxophone... so soothing and sexy at the same time... I'm imagining harit and soriya doing something else every time I hear it.. :rolleyes:

JLR: that's a hard one... i think.. harit would want harin alive and be with soriya at the same time... lol
you crazier than boontai...then that means you are sansanee lol
i thought they did...because didn't harit read the journal..and he read about it...then he thought that soriya wasn't pure..but when he *ahem her...he started to think why she would be soo inexperience, so it must have been her first time...or maybe that's just me ahahah
i love the saxophone part...it was sooo smooth...a sexy-phone heehee...lol i thought we were going to be innocent???

JLR related: what if soriya was really pregnant, do you think sansanee would have harmed the baby?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you crazier than boontai...then that means you are sansanee lol
i thought they did...because didn't harit read the journal..and he read about it...then he thought that soriya wasn't pure..but when he *ahem her...he started to think why she would be soo inexperience, so it must have been her first time...or maybe that's just me ahahah
i love the saxophone part...it was sooo smooth...a sexy-phone heehee...lol i thought we were going to be innocent???

JLR related: what if soriya was really pregnant, do you think sansanee would have harmed the baby?
no! I'm not sansanee! I hate her lopsided hairdo... <_<

I remembered that part! lol I even remembered harit telling soriya that he is more experienced than his brother... :lol: I can't stop myself from being... not innocent! lmao

JLR: hmmm... I'm sure sansanee would harm soriya and the baby... lopsided hairdo would make you have evil thoughts... -_-

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
no! I'm not sansanee! I hate her lopsided hairdo... <_<

I remembered that part! lol I even remembered harit telling soriya that he is more experienced than his brother... :lol: I can't stop myself from being... not innocent! lmao

JLR: hmmm... I'm sure sansanee would harm soriya and the baby... lopsided hairdo would make you have evil thoughts... -_-
i wonder if anyone decided to get that hair style after watching this :loool:
i know what you mean..can't escape those thoughts ahahah

JLR: how was bai mute? was he born like that?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww rr .. did u do that 2 banners at ur sigg? ur getting better u noe =]

i juz did a room-makeover ..muahaha
yeah i did....thanks...YAY i'm getting better :D
OooO i want to see the room-makeover

aum/aff related: what kind of lakorn do you want to see aum/aff to do next? mystery? comedy? revenge? thriller? drama? or something else?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hello honeys! i just finished eating my JLR eggs with rice and my soysauce thing ahaha gawd i'm so full! how are you all today? i'm so tired =// and have a hole lot of hw to do and have to power study for exams =//

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yeah i did....thanks...YAY i'm getting better :D
OooO i want to see the room-makeover

aum/aff related: what kind of lakorn do you want to see aum/aff to do next? mystery? comedy? revenge? thriller? drama? or something else?
hmmmm.... I want them to do comedy or thriller maybe... :lol:

RR... I love what Chakrit is wearing on your siggy... a godfather shirt.... I've been looking for a shirt like that for very long time now... :p

hello honeys! i just finished eating my JLR eggs with rice and my soysauce thing ahaha gawd i'm so full! how are you all today? i'm so tired =// and have a hole lot of hw to do and have to power study for exams =//
I'm still sleepy... *yawn* I have a class in less than hour and I still have lots of things to do... :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you make me hungry..i wish harit would come here and make me some eggs :drool: darn, i have finals this friday, all the way to next week thursday, and then it will be the end of my semester..but next week i have monday and friday off WOOOO.....
hmmmm.... I want them to do comedy or thriller maybe... :lol:

RR... I love what Chakrit is wearing on your siggy... a godfather shirt.... I've been looking for a shirt like that for very long time now... :p

I'm still sleepy... *yawn* I have a class in less than hour and I still have lots of things to do... :p
i might want them in a comedy..(like in your fanfic) lol

LMAO at first i thought you meant the dress, when he's pretending to be a woman :loool:

aum/aff related: do you think in namtan mai..they will have real kissing scenes?