Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Hey rahut-rissaya

thanks for the link - AUM is really an adorable guy. Maybe that's why I like him a lot

as for Aum and Ann - I saw their latest lakorn and I do think they are just ok, maybe cuz Ann looked a big older for Aum just as Ken for Aff - I mean, it wasn't like big age different but Ken looked a big too old for Aff. I saw a few episodes here and there of Jai Rao - did not like it at all. Ken's irritate me. lol

I do like Ken and Ann together but not as much as how much I love Aum and Aff. hehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^No problem. i saw those pictures and thought that they were so adorable.

lol. yup. Ateam couple is really great. in jai rao, yeah, there are some parts where i just don't like ken because he is just so mean to aff. but i don't know about aum and ann, they seem to be compatible acting wise.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
in BBK - is very intense and dramatic - I'm glad Aum took the role because it show a wider range in his acting. He's very good in there. And also, he's like an eyecandy because he looked very very GOOD in the lakorn...sexiii!

Now, how come we didn't get any Namtan Mai news yet? Is like they waiting for the filimg to complete and the lakorn to air before any behind the scenes is shown?

Is a bit dry without any Ateam's news! I'm a so bored

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
in BBK - is very intense and dramatic - I'm glad Aum took the role because it show a wider range in his acting. He's very good in there. And also, he's like an eyecandy because he looked very very GOOD in the lakorn...sexiii!

Now, how come we didn't get any Namtan Mai news yet? Is like they waiting for the filimg to complete and the lakorn to air before any behind the scenes is shown?

agree with you, JennieN... -_- I'm so bored! I need more ATEAM news to get me hyped up... :lol: I hope to see more NM clips... ^_^

awww .. aum look so cute there rr!

but lmao .. this pic cracked me up!

aum looks like a fairy of nature or something!!! :loool: :loool: speaking of fairies, AUM could be my fairy godfather... :lol: I know he'll grant any wish I ask him... :rolleyes:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol don!
i cant stop laughing everytime i look at that Fairy Aum .. LMAO :loool:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
awww i miss ATEAM!!! ah joo n ah yonggggg!!!

p/s u gurls ever watch the japanese gameshow DO NOT LAUGH PUNISHMENT??
my fav would be at the school edition. too hilarious :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

aum does looks soo sexy in BBK...his hair is amazing and his eyes are so seductive

hmmmmmmm i wonder where is the news about Namtan Mai....i guess they want us to keep waiting...silent but deadly lol
awww .. aum look so cute there rr!

but lmao .. this pic cracked me up!

i know...it was so funny...at least he has a nice body :D
awww i miss ATEAM!!! ah joo n ah yonggggg!!!

p/s u gurls ever watch the japanese gameshow DO NOT LAUGH PUNISHMENT??
my fav would be at the school edition. too hilarious :loool:
no i haven't...i haven't watch a lot of japanese stuff lately :(
the only thing i'm watch that isn't a thai drama is Boys Before Flowers......

hey did you hear about spicy forum..
it's off-line now and only selected members can log in...
i made an account, but i haven't really been on there...how about you girls?
i hope SW doesn't do that, i love this place...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

oh so u watched hana yori dango! its cool eh?? i love ruiii there .. so cooool! actually i luv all of f4 lol

here u go .. watch it .. its english sub. U MUST WATCH IT! its freaking hilarious. if they laugh .. they'll get punished xD

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1A2E777BD030BA18

yeah i noe its offline, i hope sw wont do tat .. cos i came across sw and read this thread .. then only i decided to join it lma0

i'm disturbed hahahaha
ur not the only one :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh so u watched hana yori dango! its cool eh?? i love ruiii there .. so cooool! actually i luv all of f4 lol

here u go .. watch it .. its english sub. U MUST WATCH IT! its freaking hilarious. if they laugh .. they'll get punished xD

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1A2E777BD030BA18

yeah i noe its offline, i hope sw wont do tat .. cos i came across sw and read this thread .. then only i decided to join it lma0

ur not the only one :loool:
thanks an for the link, i'll check it out ^^

edit: LMAO an, i just finished part 1..it's so damn funny. i don't think i would be able to not laugh at those things.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
aum does looks soo sexy in BBK...his hair is amazing and his eyes are so seductive

hmmmmmmm i wonder where is the news about Namtan Mai....i guess they want us to keep waiting...silent but deadly lol

i know...it was so funny...at least he has a nice body :D

agree! Aum is such a sexy psycho in BBK... :drool:

you're also watching BBF?! me too!! it's the only non-thai drama that I'm watching atm... I haven't seen any korean drama for almost 2 years now since I can't find a drama with a good storyline... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ i know what you mean donna. i use to love watching korean dramas, but then now they don't interest me as much...they can't compare to thai lakorns :wub:

btw an, i showed my brothers Do Not Laugh High School, and we were laughing so much. so hilarious.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
thanks an for the link, i'll check it out ^^

edit: LMAO an, i just finished part 1..it's so damn funny. i don't think i would be able to not laugh at those things.
AHAHAH told u so!

^ i know what you mean donna. i use to love watching korean dramas, but then now they don't interest me as much...they can't compare to thai lakorns :wub:

btw an, i showed my brothers Do Not Laugh High School, and we were laughing so much. so hilarious.
kaka is addicted to hana yori dango...she finished season one n two alrdy. im still in season 2 LOL
i never watch korean series before .. i dont like the actors .. cos well... i dont find them good looking LMAO

AHAHHA .. when u finish that one, tell me. i'll give u the link to another subbed Do Not Laugh Bath House :D