Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im fine now... but im thinkin of readin fics or updatin... hehe.. or practice ps when i get home... or watch lakorns lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just wanted to say that i updated knight angels..

it feels weird for me to upadte these days.. lol.. since its been like forever.. hehe.. ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
im fine now... but im thinkin of readin fics or updatin... hehe.. or practice ps when i get home... or watch lakorns lol..
i just wanted to say that i updated knight angels..

it feels weird for me to upadte these days.. lol.. since its been like forever.. hehe.. ^_^
YAY you updated, i'm going to read it soon :D OooO i like your kwan banner ^^
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY HONEYS! <3
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone too.

ps to an: i'm sorry that i wasn't on MSN last night, i fell asleep so early :(

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^ hey GP

hey everyone, did you all see this, i think it's really funny :D
credits to dirtii laundry
about aum/pinky
http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/02...-pinkys-lakorn/
about ken. (ps don't look at his face) :loool:
http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/02...k-at-kens-face/
aaaawwww... poor Aum... remember, Aum my love, you can always visit me in my university... no one will stop you... :lol:

OMG!!! KEN!!! got me laughing so hard!! :loool: :loool: the picture is stuck in my mind... :loool: help me get it out!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aaaawwww... poor Aum... remember, Aum my love, you can always visit me in my university... no one will stop you... :lol:

OMG!!! KEN!!! got me laughing so hard!! :loool: :loool: the picture is stuck in my mind... :loool: help me get it out!!!!
no, aum can visit no matter what. i always can't concentrate anyways.

i know, i was laughing to hard, even though they said to look at his face, i didn't ahahah

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HAPPY VDAY O ALL MY LOVELY SISTERS..

THANKS RR.. hehe remember u gotta teach me psing some more.. ^_^

awwwe.. poor aum.. they're in love.. cant help it... khun dang is alwaise annoying!!! i dont like khun dang.. argh.. cant wait till khun dang retires!! argh... its fine aum.. you can alwaise come visit me.. ^_^.. open anytime.. ^_^.. lalala..

LMAO.. HAHA OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS OF KEN.. POOR FELLA.. LOL.. HAHA... i KNEW IT WASNT HIS FACE CAUSE SUMTHIN ELSE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION LOL.. HAHAHA...

HMMMM.. I THINK IM CONFUSING MY READERS LOL.. CAUSE I DEF CANT WRITE.. LMAO.. DONNA.. YOUR GONNA HAVE TO TEACH ME.. RR U TOO.. SINCE IONO HOW TO WRITE THEM "SCENES" LMAO.. HAHA.. YEA IT WAS AN "R" SCENE BUT I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO WRITE IT.. HEHEHE.. ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

awwwe.. poor aum.. they're in love.. cant help it... khun dang is alwaise annoying!!! i dont like khun dang.. argh.. cant wait till khun dang retires!! argh... its fine aum.. you can alwaise come visit me.. ^_^.. open anytime.. ^_^.. lalala..

LMAO.. HAHA OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS OF KEN.. POOR FELLA.. LOL.. HAHA... i KNEW IT WASNT HIS FACE CAUSE SUMTHIN ELSE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION LOL.. HAHAHA...

HMMMM.. I THINK IM CONFUSING MY READERS LOL.. CAUSE I DEF CANT WRITE.. LMAO.. DONNA.. YOUR GONNA HAVE TO TEACH ME.. RR U TOO.. SINCE IONO HOW TO WRITE THEM "SCENES" LMAO.. HAHA.. YEA IT WAS AN "R" SCENE BUT I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO WRITE IT.. HEHEHE.. ^_^
i'm glad you like that link of ken lol

but you are better than me at ps already, there's no need for me to teach you

and i can't write those scenes, it's more of donna, nikki, an, and sarn lol
i'm a totally loser when it comes to those scenes seriously

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

awwwe.. poor aum.. they're in love.. cant help it... khun dang is alwaise annoying!!! i dont like khun dang.. argh.. cant wait till khun dang retires!! argh... its fine aum.. you can alwaise come visit me.. ^_^ .. open anytime.. ^_^ .. lalala..

I can't write R scenes either... -_- willing scenes... all you have to do is think dirty... :p or you can also read novels with lots of those kinds of scenes... it's what I do...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i'm glad you like that link of ken lol

but you are better than me at ps already, there's no need for me to teach you

and i can't write those scenes, it's more of donna, nikki, an, and sarn lol
i'm a totally loser when it comes to those scenes seriously
lmao.. i cant help it but use the same colors in my ps-ing lol..<--- that doesnt make sense hehe.. n i have no idea how to blend... imma have to ask the pros here how to do it.. hehe.. btw wat ps version do you have??? i have ps cs3... n cs2 on my bro's comp.. but im mostly used to cs3 since i use it more.. ^_^...

haha.. sure rr.. i remember readin scenes from ur fic.. lol.. hahaha... it was raining too.. lol.. i never completed that fic though hehe.. sorry... im way behind in the fic area.. as u can tell keke..

I can't write R scenes either... -_- willing scenes... all you have to do is think dirty... :p or you can also read novels with lots of those kinds of scenes... it's what I do...
lmao.. donna.. i thought dirty.. but it made no sense when i wrote it... did it even make sense lmao.. haha.. i was like ??? wat the heck am i writing lol.. **sigh im not much of a writer aniwaise hehe.. i can think but cant write... lol..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO think dirty....
lmao.. i cant help it but use the same colors in my ps-ing lol..<--- that doesnt make sense hehe.. n i have no idea how to blend... imma have to ask the pros here how to do it.. hehe.. btw wat ps version do you have??? i have ps cs3... n cs2 on my bro's comp.. but im mostly used to cs3 since i use it more.. ^_^...

haha.. sure rr.. i remember readin scenes from ur fic.. lol.. hahaha... it was raining too.. lol.. i never completed that fic though hehe.. sorry... im way behind in the fic area.. as u can tell keke..

lmao.. donna.. i thought dirty.. but it made no sense when i wrote it... did it even make sense lmao.. haha.. i was like ??? wat the heck am i writing lol.. **sigh im not much of a writer aniwaise hehe.. i can think but cant write... lol..
i don't know how to blend either lol.hmmmm i usually use my corel paint shop. but i do have ps cs2 too.

hmmm my fanfics, yeah i'm really slow on them lol. but you better update once in awhile for me :D

OoOoh more news about aum/pinky
credits to dirtii laundry http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/02...inky/#more-2346