Jao Sao Rim Tang (Kantana)

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.igossipy....le.php?id=13426

ถึงตัวจะไปเรียนและลั้นลาปาร์ตี้อยู่ที่อังกฤษ แต่ 'หนูปู-ไปรยา' ก็ไม่ได้หันหลังให้วงการบันเทิงหรอกนะค้า เพราะเธอเล่นบินมารับงานบ่อยๆ ใครที่กำลังรอชมผลงานของนางเอกเซ็กซี่คนนี้ก็ตั้งตาคอยละครเรื่อง 'เจ้าสาวริมทาง' ที่ 'หนูปู' จะบินมาถ่ายทำประกบพระเอกตาโศก 'สเตฟาน' มีแผนจะเปิดกล้องเร็วๆ นี้แล้ว

Opening ceremony/1st shooting end of June2010

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
darn they really are trying to sell their appearances and not skills. I just hope their acting skills have improved way more or else i'll just be laughing when everyone in the lakorn is crying! :lol:

solin

sarNie Adult
This lakorn gonna be a disaster 2 of the worst actors haha and by Kantana productions lol
I totally agree ! With two of the worst actors in the industry, I can't even imagine how it will be possible to watch lol.
But my little sister will probably watch it since she likes Poo : not because of her acting but because she finds her pretty.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ch7 totally went downhill. they really dont care about acting skills and having a quality lakorn anymore. it shows in their lakorn..i used to watch alot of theirs back in the days when they had good actors/tresses

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Yay! Another Poo lakorn. I didn't watch her last one. I want to watch this one but kinda iffy about stefan. Yes yes we all know they suck in acting...Lol both so stiff ehh

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
sorry, off topic here...hey tik_aom_luver,I soooo luv you banner pic of Wang Leehom and Crystal Liu, is this one of your fanfiction story?? Anyways, I luv it..

About this lakorn, why the heck is Poo still getting the N'k role when she can't even act(sorry fans)..she was better off being the bitchy one..

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
haha SunRise, yeah it's their new movie! i can't wait to see it! anyways, I hope we get some pictures of this lakorn soon!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Am i the only person who doesn't mind Poo's acting. She's a little stiff but its ok. I don't mind Stephan either. :unsure:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Am i the only person who doesn't mind Poo's acting. She's a little stiff but its ok. I don't mind Stephan either. :unsure:
Your not the only one. I don't mind Poo's acting either. She one of my favor actress even if she bad at acting...lol

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Bad actings.. Bad pronunciation of Thai ... hahaha can't wait to see this. but for the beautiful Poo too. I love her anyway.
And I am disappointed by Stefan because he played p'ek with Kob S. and his acting should have improved with a super diva n'ek forever like Kob !
But.. what is the story of the lakorn ?

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I agree with you. Poo acting is just like pancake. It's not the best but it's not the worst. I don't mind Poo, and I bet she is working hard at improving her acting anyway. So give the girl a chance people. AND STEPHEN IS CUTE!

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
LMAO so funnie. She had to kick his face! Man... i watched that scene over so many times. Can't wait to see this.