Jao Ying Lum Sing (Polyplus)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
well Pinky said it herself she's Jao ying. i know what you mean by Jao ying but not a real Jao ying. but from her interview she said she's Jao ying that has to be mor lum sing. well the story can be like nang aek is a real Jao ying but something happen that she has to become a mor lum singer. maybe she's in hiding, ran away from the bad guys that is after her, stuffs like that, so she became a mor lum singer, something like that.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust Posted Today, 08:09 PM
OMG really??? She a real Jao Ying???
yep she's a real Jao Ying. very interesting! wonder what happen that made her sing mor lum. can't wait to see it. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep i agree who cares about pra aek. Pinky got a good role. a princess! yay! so happy she gets good roles. both of her roles are good.i can't wait to see both her la korns. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep i want to see her play twins role too. Stardust,what kind of twins character do you want to see her play? you forgot about Win. you want her to pair up with Win don't you. you still do? so if she play as twins and pra aek is Win you would be so happy huh?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omigosh! i feel so old! you are only 13 year old?! well nice to meet you n'Grace. i'm happy we both like Pinky. yeah i agree. i want to see her play as a twins,one is good and one is bad, will be more fun to watch.

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
I know Pinky & New can sing.
But, can they hold their tunes in JYLS?
Lum sing is very fast beat.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes i think Pinky can pull it off. she has a good voice. just need to practice a lot and she'll be fine. as for Niew, i don't know either. but he can sing. not even sure if he will get to sing in here. because some la korn that nang aek sings, pra aek didn't even get to sing. so we'll have to wait and see.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah no doubt pinky can sing!! she will be great but i don't know about new he's not that bad of a singer but never heard him sing morlum songs before.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for this Lakorn, or the one with Aof. New, is ok. I've never watched him act, but i just hope all is great. I can't wait to hear her sing. She has a lovely voice...
BTW...What happen to Pinky's website???