Jao Ying Lum Sing (Polyplus)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Tip, r u the person that won Miss Universe for thailand in 1988, u must be so pretty,,,,,but compare to Alexandra u r nothing, hahaha
LMAO...no I'm not Miss Thailand 1988...I wasnt even born that year yet...but HOLD UP....I'm just gonna say how I really feel now....I'm nothing compared to Alexandra...I'm sorry but that's just rude right there...hellz yeah I'm not pretty but I'm not ugly either, AND YEAH i DONT HAVE THE TALENTS THAT SHE GOT...CANT BLAME ME FOR THAT.... and I'll admit that.....TSK TSK...MY FEELINGS ARE HURT RIGHT NOW! :(

LMAO, P'Thippy won Miss Universe :lol:

OMG, Sarna you've got some nerve. Posting their pictures EVERYWHERE. And I agree with P'Thippy and P'Nina. Chill, it's not them, what do you want from this anyway? It's not like it's confirmed but not filming yet. They're probably done 1/4 of the filming already. And, Pinky fits in very well. It's supposed to be A PRINCESS, from a different country :lol: Not some Isarn person. If it was Isarn, I wouldn't mind Alexandra. And, didn't her lakorn with Cee do...let's just say not as well as hoped?

Please, you are stating your opinion and we are stating ours. Just that we have more people to agree with us :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
whoaaaaaaaaaaa are we talking about pinky+new lakorn in here I was reading was like what the heck lmao ......

i think this lakorn might air this year dont know why feel like its going air pretty soon thats good what to see it

nina07

sarNie Adult
woww. Sarna/AusFan

I mean, why would you compare someone to miss universe or alexandra but you dont even know what they look like? isnt that a little judgemental?

but whatever. We all know that you are VERY BIG fan of alexandra, and i am too, but i dont think as big as you. lol.

anyways, Pinky and New are in this lakorn and thats just that. period. zipp. :lol:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Drama up in here...OMg...people please stop...we are here to talk about lakorns...and none of us have a say in who is going to be who in what lakorn and what is going to happend in each lakorn. No need to go harrassing anyone. keep jokes as jokes...don't go hurting people's feelings.

ANYways...i would like to watch this lakorn...!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
woww. Sarna/AusFan

I mean, why would you compare someone to miss universe or alexandra but you dont even know what they look like? isnt that a little judgemental?

but whatever. We all know that you are VERY BIG fan of alexandra, and i am too, but i dont think as big as you. lol.

anyways, Pinky and New are in this lakorn and thats just that. period. zipp. :lol:
God, ladies, don't kill each other by sticking up for ur Pinky, tone down ur opinion, I was only having fun, i can see ur guys r crazy in here, can't take a joke, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hope this la korn air this year. the earliest Oct but latest Nov would be good.cross finger.

nina07

sarNie Adult
im smiling :D :D -_-

anyways, i think that New can pull this off with Pinky. lol they seemed cute at the opening ceremony haha :lol:

Ya true, they look ok together :lol: We can take a joke, but how is this a joke? Umm, its confirmed. LOL, if you were P'Mai, that would be another thing cause she's always cracking jokes. But no, you're new and you're not acting like it. Posting where you shouldn't...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hahaha...you guys are funny...but yeah...I haven't seen any of this guy New's lakorn's yet...but i guess imma be seeing two...since im watching Thida Wanorn and this pretty soon. Yalls say that he's pretty good...ill give it a try then. :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL sarn i said da same thing bout new. he is lookin pretty in dem pix lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah he looks pretty because he's wearing all the makeup that a girl would wear lol. I see the lip gloss, the cover up, the blush, the darkened eyebrows and lets see if he wears eyeliner in this lakorn like he did in Pood Sao Praew Sanae with his gf Jui lmao.