Jiw Jaew Jing Jai ( TV Thunder)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i remember som in "wo" with the death fish face and jui, she's so cuuute, like her very much.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i think they make a cute couple! hmmm looks like a comedy...usually don't watch those...i'm a slap kiss type lakorn girl myself :lol: but i might watch this.

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
hmm...i'm growing to like Som now..i saw her in Kob and Vee's lakorn afew month ago..Som was very cute/pretty in there..so yeah..i hope she goes far..Ch7 should give her kiss/slap lakorn..m sure that gonna boost her popularity up..

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmm...the girl Som almost looks like a young Kob from back in her Dao Pra Soo days...this lakorn looks light and entertaining...but maybe too silly? you all know how ch 7 comedies are...hmmm...well keep us updated on the progress!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omgosh, i was actually going to start a thread asking if anyone wanted to see som as a nang'ek. but i don't have to now, cuz she finally is! yay! despite her n'rai role in satroo koo kwan and annoying sister role in suparburut satan, she is still EXTREMELY ADORABLE to me. kept this to myself for a while, but now, the casting directors at least finally agrees with me. hehe as for this lakorn, i'll watch it just for som. go som!