JLR OR SB

• JLR-FEVER

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • SB-FEVER

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree..the cast for Sawan Bien..is outrageously GREAT!!

Aum was hot as meannie but for JLR..i thought he looks a bit too barbaric tat his hotness a bit hard for me to find....eheheh :lol: i prefer him prior to Jum Leuy Ruk
like he was trying too hard huh. i give him credit though cuz atleast we could tell he gave it his all

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
Even though JRL has ended, I think JLR was an amazing remake (It not too long and not too short...it perfect).I pick JRL because both of them did an excellent job....for first time acting together, in a lakron. BUT SB is still good...

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Hands down SB! What can I say? It's my favorite couple leading in here. Not to mention, Ken is mighty FINE and Ann is just damn GORGEOUS!

sarN

sarNie Granny
im tore lmao but i have to admit JLR kidnap my heart more den SB but that doesn't mean i don't like SB but i think JLR is more HYPER

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
im tore lmao but i have to admit JLR kidnap my heart more den SB but that doesn't mean i don't like SB but i think JLR is more HYPER
wait till you see :slapandkissse3: and :r-scene-pop-corn: and :baby-scene-pop-corn: and finally :w-scene-pop-corn: or i hope

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
For me, comparing between the first episode of JLR and SB, I got JLR fever since the first day I watched it and dying to see the next episode.
For Sawan Biang, I'm addicted to it now, but it couldn't catch my heart since the first day as much as Jam Loey Rak.

tinah

sarNie Coma
could be that JLR started with a kidnap scene in the very first epi and from then on it was kiss/slap

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: it start out with Harit swiming and jogging . I guess the girls throw down the towel den ...even Wishy hahahhha

saobomp

sarNie Adult
SB for me! been waiting for this movie to air omg...

jlr was so typical story line kinda stupid how u mistaken the wrong person. it was good overall.
ya he tried to pull it off when it came natural to ken...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
JLR all the way, Aum and Aff forever. I like first episode of JLR than SB. SB start out good but it didn't get me on fever like JLR. Sometime I wish Aum and Aff could play SB since the remake is better than the old version, I would be happy if Ken and Aff in SB but now it too late Ann got the role.

pze

sarNie Adult
JLR FEVER all the way.......i still have the fever from it.....n it dont look like its gonna go away any time soon......sb hasnt capture me.....

aum n aff is just too cute together not that the other couple isnt.....but im just in love with them rite now......ahhhhh.....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
love sb...first ep..was very good...it took my point for it..just because ken is soo adorable i got the fever..