Just A Nice Guy

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Here's a great mini series done by the same group of guys who did "Yellow Fever," a funny vid about how the white boys are taking the asian girls. This one is more serious and for an amateur production is very good. Of course, that's because they're located in the wonderful city of San Diego (they go to UCSD...not from there, but apparently that's enough to make you cool). So yah, check out the vid and I actually think it's kinda funny.

A word of warning though. I did what he did and it did not turn out so well for me. However, I'd still do it again if time can go back...except, I'd do it earlier. You'll get what I mean if you watch the vids.

And in case you're not sure if you want to see the vids yet, check out the trailer..

Trailer

Part 1- The Problem

Part 2- The Lesson

Part 3- The Risk

Oh, also, check out the bands featured on the films. They're pretty good and are all asian artists from SoCal baby!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This is really good and they have a lot of good points stated. Maybe after watching this all the nice guys which SarNworld hardly has any haha will confess to their girl "friends" that they are special. Watch it and you will think its totally cute I couldn't help smiling and even Marduk himself was blushing lol because it reminded him of some hard to forget teenager moments. Plus this dude is awesome in all his videos and for all you who love to YouTube u should check him out too.

---Edit: I spammed so much that I reached 1000 posts yay!