Kaehard Saeng Jun

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
pra'ek is supposed to be 10++ years older than the nang'ek. i think it's suitable. i mean, poo looks like 20++ and sornram is still in his early-mid thirties.even though he still look so young!! XD

does anyone know when will this lakor air? cos i think the filming is already finished...

Susie

sarNie Adult
oh god....Num and Poo...i don't think that's a good match at all....i mean....she's almost 14 years younger than him....besides...she doesn't look mature enough and Num doesn't look young anymore...
i totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she does look older than her age but not that much older enough to match sornram! roflmao

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i can't wait till dis becuz it seem goo i jux saw a bit preview..it like sumthin bou tthere past together or sumthin?

^ yeah...it goes back and forth between their past and present lives...:) the plot looks so interesting, from what i've seen in the teaser...can't wait for it to air...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i asked my mother and she said kahas means huge mansion. she said it have to be really majestic and big...but i also dunno whether it have other meanings or not...