Kaen Lum Kong

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Lildreamer said:
in the summary, it said Lift is going to sing a song and make it popular(?) so which song is it?? is it Ror Rak?? but oil sang that already??
[post="83639"][/post]​

In episode 9 they did a concert show Noon/Oil the band...Oil ran off to the bathroom...he started coughing up blood...this part was sad...I thought he was gonna die cuz they kept showing him coughing blood and flashing to Noon singing... :rolleyes: ...but from the summary it's a happy ending...so

So Noon had to do something quick and she started singing "Doung Champa"...anyways Oil was still missing...so Lift came up and started singing "Ror Ruk"....he got booed offstage...so later Kaew ran to find Kwan...he was locked in the batheroom...so she took a chunk of wood and broke the door...it happens that he lost his voice so Lift took over...he's performing Oil's song with Noon....that's ep9...I haven't seen the rest yet...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
una said:

recently this lakorn is so sad....why oil must be responsible of lift responsibility...hate pin coz she selfish...feel sad for noon coz she miss oil..... :( :( :( so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="84107"][/post]​

Thanks ja Una...for posting caps...I know Oil's fanclub has a lot but no one is posting them...Thanks :)

Mint27

Thanks so much Una. Noon can really cry there and I feel her pain. I can't wait to watch it myself. I'm loving this lakorn because of Noon and Oil and the CHEMISTRY! :lmao:

BY the way, of course Noon is beautiful in that last pix and so is the above. :D

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:lol: i love the cartoon character of noon and oil, its soo kute!!!
Man.. i can't wait to watch this lakorn, soo good! :rolleyes:

una

sarNie Egg

noon and oil at ti ni mo chit show.....
noon look beautiful in traditinal dress...love her hair with the flower....
credit from spicy forum

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Bluemoon, I have to agree with you on Lift. He is very good at playing his role as Sak. He is an a$$!!! I despise him.

In this lakorn Oil is doing an amazing job. Oil shows a lot of emotions in this lakorn. You usually get the n'ek begging, pleading, and crying to an elder. In KLK, you got Oil crying his eyes out to his "teacher." It is very heart touching. Noon's acting is good too.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I think this lakorn is a lakorn where both n'ek and p'ek does not outshine one another but are equally significant! Excellent script! :D

kaxiong

sarNie Egg
i like this lakorn but lift is getting on my nerves. i just wanna slap hi or something but yea it sad how oil wa coughing out blood. i seen a part where he went to the doctor. why did he get a shot for???

cecilia

Staff member
heheh..check this out..UNSEEN DRAMA

credit: paujinjong

did this scene happen already?..wonder what's this all about?..:lol:
check out oil's arm.. :wub:

so pretty

^i love the mv too..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
cecilia said:
heheh..check this out..UNSEEN DRAMA

did this scene happen already?..wonder what's this all about?..:lol:
check out oil's arm.. :wub:

so pretty

^i love the mv too..
[post="85004"][/post]​
Nope haven't seen that part yet...I still haven't watch after 9...I watch that lakorn a week after the airing episodes...cuz when I watch lakorns on a daily basis it's boring for me...so I wait until it's like 4 or more episode...that way it's good too watch.

anyways...I think that's a teaser...the waterfall scene...lol

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
BlueMoon the scene above is shown already!! i think it was ep7 :rolleyes:

:loool: Noon is soo pretty in traditional outfits~~~~ B)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Bee said:
BlueMoon the scene above is shown already!! i think it was ep7 :rolleyes:

:loool: Noon is soo pretty in traditional outfits~~~~ B)
[post="85288"][/post]​

For real...I didn't see it...?...I must have let it played and did something cuz I honestly didn't catch that part...gotta go and watch ep7 again....lol...Thanks

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
GUYS...We have a HITT lakorn on our hands! This will go down in history just like Mae Aii Sa Eurn, Pleng Pa, and so many more!!! If anyone hasn't seen any of the other Pao jing Jong lakorns the I definately recommend this one, Mae Aii Sa Eurn, and Pleng Pa!! I LOVEEEEESSSS THIS LAKORNNN!!!!!!