Kaen Lum Kong

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
it's almost half way 8 episode already...aren't lakorns like 17 the most but lately it's like 15 episode...but anyways I'm enjoying this lakorn...finally watched up to ep5...hehe trying to finish it by today...I'm still waiting for the VCD...

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I am so in love with this lakorn right now! Noon and Oil do such a wonderful job! They are a great pair. To be honest I would have never thought of putting Noon and Oil together, I was always cheering for Noon to be paired up with Tik, only becuase he was the hottest pra'ek at the time. I'm glad that they are paired together, they have a great amount of onscreen chemistry. Anyways, back to the lakorn...I am so not liking Lift and that girl that plays Pin's character. They are so annoying! I just want to slap the both of them, but I guess that's what makes a lakorn a lakorn right? Oh yeah, and also that girl that plays Nong Nat,,,URGHHH I want to KILL her! AND she has such a horrifiying voice! It's unbearable!! And also, I love that song Ror Ruk! It is so so so sweet!!!! Enough of my babbling! Oh yeah, one more thought, I never knew that Noon sings! She has such a great voice!! I can't wait to get the Karaoke for this lakorn! OK Now I'm really done! LOL!

Mint27

Leila, your descriptions are so CUTE! I am in love with Noon*Oil too, but right I'm behind by three episodes lolzz..I'll definitely catch up ASAP though...dying to see these two babies. :loool: :loool:

By the way, I love you banner and avator of Kaen Lum Kong. THEy look beautiful! ^_^

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I'm loving this lakorn too. I just finished epi 9 and it's getting so good, and yes Lift and Pin are getting on my nerves.

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
me loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it too... i wanna kick Lift in the nut.. LOL so pissed at him... I bet you that Pin will say that Oil is the father of her baby!!! and Noon's gonna be mad @oil... (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Has anyone translated the song "Ror Ruk" into English yet? I love the way Oil sings this song. :wub:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Dal said:
Has anyone translated the song "Ror Ruk" into English yet?  I love the way Oil sings this song. :wub:
[post="82414"][/post]​

Is that the song where he's singing to the dancers?...if so I really like that song too...man I can't wait to get my hands on the VCD karaoke...Ethaicd is so slow :rolleyes:

Oh yeah is it just me or does the voice doesn't match the lips? Like ep7 I hear them talking and then their mouth moves..it's IPTV so anyone noticed it? :huh:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I posted only up to ep7...cuz feeling kinda lazy at the moment...it's up to 8 or 9 right...I'm not sure since I only watched up to 7 and recorded up to 7...Bee you will have to request other members to post those up ja...I only upload and post it once in Lakorn Download section...it's up to the members to reupload. :)

The VCD not sure when it will be out cuz someone asked the webmaster of PJJ and he/she said they are not sure either?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
BlueMoon said:
Is that the song where he's singing to the dancers?...if so I really like that song too...man I can't wait to get my hands on the VCD karaoke...Ethaicd is so slow :rolleyes:
It is the song Oil sings to Noon. I think it is in episode four? It is a slow song.

I can't wait for the VCD either!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see this week's episodes. I love the songs so much I had to order the CD last night. I wish they had a karaoke VCD out.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
BlueMoon said:
Oh yeah is it just me or does the voice doesn't match the lips? Like ep7 I hear them talking and then their mouth moves..it's IPTV so anyone noticed it? :huh:
[post="82443"][/post]​
I think the file is somewhat corrupted perhaps? Probably happened when they tried to convert the file, for uploading :huh: IPTV does that a lot, I'm watching Lord Lai and it's doing the same thing :blink:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I love Noon and Oil but for some reason, I'm not into Esan/Morlum lakorns. Since everyone's raving about it, I think I might watch it now.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ohhh goshh !! i hate lift now !! haha his peronality in this lakorn STINKS !! i feel so sorry for oil man . can't wait till the next episode !! rawrr :[ . oil*noon hellerr HOTT man . i have a feeling they might like each other !! HAHAHA no im kidding but they make such a CUTE couple don't cha think ? lols

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Pau Jin Jong did it again! When it's drama they simply continue to amaze me...:)

This lakorns is so touching and the n'ek and p'ek have so much chemistry...I never imagined Noon and Oil to have such exploding chemistry...This lakorn guides you thru the struggle and hardship of two people one from a foreign country trying to survive...another is the pr'ek who's struggling as well...first episode was okay kinda slow...then second was good...but now up to 9 episode and the storyline has really developed...This is great for Noon whose lakorn last year was a complete flop..."Ban Roy Dok Mai" was a flop and totally boring...and Oil...what can I say he is just shining more and more in all of his lakorns...I give him props...anyways those who haven't watched it I suggest you do...this drama is very good...even if you are not a Noon or Oil fan but if you watch it with an open-mind...then I am sure you will see at least something about the drama....

oh yeah let me add Lift is good...he's evil...:)

in the summary, it said Lift is going to sing a song and make it popular(?) so which song is it?? is it Ror Rak?? but oil sang that already??

una

sarNie Egg
i'm also love this lakorn too....
have you all seen their concert.....
oil hold noon hand...oh my god...i'm like it....
actually i'm from malaysia...how to buy thai lakorn CD...
is it it comes with english subtitle...coz i cant understand thai...
ha..ha...noon and oil rock my world!!!!!!!!!!!!

una

sarNie Egg

recently this lakorn is so sad....why oil must be responsible of lift responsibility...hate pin coz she selfish...feel sad for noon coz she miss oil..... :( :( :( so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!