Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Hopefully this is a remake of Luerd Hong! I'm exciuted cuz out of all the remakes I've seen, I've never actually seen the originals of the remakes as i watched the first one with Bee. ^_^

neena

sarNie Adult
SON Prongpaisan!! he was in the thai idol thread @ soompi!!! and i saw him on thaicatwalk.com he's so hot!! i'll post pictures later from thaicatwalk and find his internet pictures! he's hot!!!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
This is a remake of LH for sure or just similar story? Why did they change the title? Also from the previews it sounds like the character names are different too.

neena

sarNie Adult
Hey i just saw pictures of the opening ceremony at Lyn's lakorn blog, check it out! Yuke Prongpaisan is so cute!!! I like him the more i see him!!! theres something about him that i like. can't wait for this one!!!
lyn's blog

icebé

sarNie Egg
i can't wait for it to be aired, the praek's seriously hot!!!! but i won't say much bout the pranangs acting skills, since it's their first lakorn...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the praek and nangaek looks cute. he kinda look like Pai partith and she kinda look like Buachompoo ford. :huh: