Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i was wondering is the n'ek and the p'ek gonna sleep together??
If its Luerd Hong, if i remember correctly the pra'ek and nang'ek did sleep together. He raped her or something or was it a willing i forget but i just remember the n'rai seeing and asking pra'ek wth were they doing at the hotel together and he's like we slept together LOL. Something along those lines.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i remember dis lakorn was pretty popular back then even though the p'k wasn't that good looking but some say he was , if he doesn't' smile :p . I don't remeber if he slep w/the n'k but i know the n'k saw him slep w/ the n'ria ..the door wasn't close and it was in board daylight

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope the revise the story somewhat, because I want to see lots of scene of Pr'ek and Na'ek. The old one, I don't remember seeing them both together very much or sweet scenes.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i remember dis lakorn was pretty popular back then even though the p'k wasn't that good looking but some say he was , if he doesn't' smile :p . I don't remeber if he slep w/the n'k but i know the n'k saw him slep w/ the n'ria ..the door wasn't close and it was in board daylight
yeah he did sleep with na'ek.. well not exactly... somewhat like that.. it's because na'ek refuses to listen to pra'ek and believe him that he loves her, so he force her....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I remember one scene pra'ek try to rape nang ek in a hotel room while the door was open :loool: (I believe)
Man I don't know if this lakorn will have an R scene because nang ek look so young! it be wrong if they do an R scene Like roy adeed hang ruk if nang ek was 18 plus I bet there would have been a willing or R scene -.-" Exact doesn't add many R scenes into their lakorns now a days... willing scenes yes ever so often but R scene nope the last R scene I saw was in Jao Sao Kratarn Han With Kong and Ann Alicha -.-" which was Eww for my poor Ann

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol....ahhh...oh yeah...ann n kong's rape scene was so horrible...its so funny...the scene ending on the vase of flower...if the pepper was the p'ek i wouldn't mind at all..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
wow...the pr'ek is a model...will luv the old verision...hope this one will be the same or even better...but i think p'wiew is beautiful...55555+ 4 this drama

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^__-" it's exact most likely there no R-Scene and plus nang ek to young.. there might be an attempt but no R for sure.. maybe attempt turn willing

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Tina,

I concur. HOLY! And I watched this with my grandparents. Why didn't I remember the r-scene. LOL
in the original, nang'ek is named Namfon, in the new version, her name is Namphet. Close enough.