Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
last night I dreamt that I was on the drugged scene..lol so funny... I saw Nampet was laying on the bed and I saw Win was stading somewhere in the room...Kaew told me to undress nampet clothes...but I didn't wanna do it so I walked out....

I'm mad, I didnt know what happen after that cuz my mom woke me up!!! grrrr
that's hilarious... :loool:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i am surprised its not uploaded yet in the media section...i want to see it but gotta be patient. lol. i also can't wait to see the show...yeah honestly i think he has the hots for her...why?

1. he got her into the entertainment business...he called her and asked her if she wanted to audition...come on, that's the easiest way to show you like a girl if you want her to get the leading role with you. lol.

2. friends...hmm...boys and girls can't be friends for long...i'll wait for 3-4 months.

3. he thinks she's cute from a friend's perspective and from a boy's perspective he thinks she's very pretty.

4. i loved the interview with frank where son said they love each other but only as friends...<i think son thinks differently. lol.

5. With the frank interview he asked if son flirted and he said no he doesn't flirt, he's filming a lakorn not flirt with a girl then he "jokingly" says something along the lines of afterwards...he looked shy when he said that.

6. just the way he looks at wiew in the lakorn you can totally tell...his stares are just killer.
I think #2 is soooooo true that's what my sister said to her bf and and now she's crazy about him...now thinking about that's what happen to most of my friends they said oh were just friends and what do i hear a week later they're dating lol

ice

sarNie Hatchling
The 3 Num 3 Mum interview was interesting
Never knew Aline could dance and she seems
to be pretty good too!!
I think Son does have a crush or something for
Wiew cuz when he was singing that one song he looked at
her :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today's episode was sad...especially with the watches :( but win kissed her SOOOOO SWEET ...but i had to laugh since his lips weren't planted right on namphet's but it was nice....poor gaan...i feel soo bad for him

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
to be pretty good too!!

Can anyone please upload, 3 num 3 mum from Youtube because i can't seems to find it anyone, it be most appreciate tq.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
to be pretty good too!!
where did you get to see the KLP 3num 3mum??could anyone please give me the link to where I could also watch it also??

neena

sarNie Adult
to be pretty good too!!
say no more!! lol...i'm jealous because i can't see it!! *sniff sniff*