Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
they are "special friend" because of his sister that's why because his sister goes to the same school as Wiew.

Even though, they met through his sister, i think they are meant to become good friends and destiny has brought them together. That is extra special....Here is a pics of them 2, Son & Vill goofy off and playing around while filming at the boat scenes. they seems to close and friendly together...

neena

sarNie Adult
Even though, they met through his sister, i think they are meant to become good friends and destiny has brought them together. That is extra special....Here is a pics of them 2, Son & Vill goofy off and playing around while filming at the boat scenes. they seems to close and friendly together...

I LOVE THOSE PICTURES WITH THEM GOOFING OFF!!! VILL LOOKS SO ADORABLE...ITS SO NICE TO KNOW HOW CLOSE THEY REALLY ARE...I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOOD FRENS I DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE THAT THAT CLOSE BUT NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT THEY ARE REALLY FRIENDLY WITH EACH OTHER...O WELL, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM TOGETHER!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love these 2 people, Son & Vill, these 2 has brought me back to watch Thai lakorn again after skipping so much since Alexandra 2 lakorns.
I love these 2 pics of them wearing matching jeans and white shirt, they looks so beachy and relax..I hope to see them doing photoshoots wearing something like these soon.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
how ols r they? who is older and how much older is his sis than Vill?

Son is 20, Vill is 19, his sis. is younger than Vill since Son said that Vill is a senior when his sis. started school there.....
I love these 2 leadings, just so lovely that they have know each other before and has know each other for 5 yrs. I love what they wearing , Jeans and white shirt so matching, and damp they looks so gorgeous in the outfits too, hope to see them doing a shoot together on a beach scene wearing white, Son wearing white pants and shirt, as for Vill, hope she be wearing long skirt and nice white shirt with a hawaii hola flower necklace around their neck, so amazing....Love to see them doing photo shoot with white on a beach scene.....they would look so romantic...

max

sarNie Elites
I just re-watched today's episode, and I love it! The whole episode was so good! I am just upset about Gaan. I am starting to dislike him very much. I am so sad for my handsome Son : (

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I just re-watched today's episode, and I love it! The whole episode was so good! I am just upset about Gaan. I am starting to dislike him very much. I am so sad for my handsome Son : (
I love it too, Max, such a sweet scenes, Son he act great in a sweet scene. so romantic....

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
today's episode was intense. forgive me gan,
i like you but you just get too over-dramatic
about the whole situation. don't you ever think
about what nampet wants? anywho, i loved the
boat scene. it was so touching. they're such a
perfect fit for each other. and that annoying
brat kaew, urgh! i cried so hard for chawin &
nampet. they've finally confirmed their love
but already has to go through a tough obstacle.
poor chawin, had to give up his love for his
sick friend. TT hope they don't break up.
come on nampet, don't give in. be the man in
the relationship this time and refuse to give
away chawin. lol *cross fingers*

neena

sarNie Adult
of course i like gaan...but not right now!!! i hear you cheewin...you really deserve namphet...he loves her so much but all he thinks about his his friend's health and wellness that he's willing to sacrifice his only love for gaan..damn...i love you cheewin but i also hate you. lol...i don't like gaan...he thinks only of himself...he's not thinking about anyone else but wanting to marry nam...and they're too related...i wish they found out now!! but then again i don't want this lakorn to end!! :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
omg...what a great episode!!! i cannot wait until tomorrow...the boat scene was so romantic...love it...oh man..Son was so convincing on the last scene when he was crying because he has to give up phet to his sis friend...so sad...i cried too...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wahh! i haven't watched today's episode yet
but i read a lilo on Lyn's blog...goodness i don't
like the turned this lakorn took...leaving the gal
u love for ur sick friend? *sigh* no..the story was
going so well...but i heard Son's crying was real
good even though he's robotic? i'm like u serious...
i gotta see tis...but then i watched last week's Jai Rao
and now my heart is torn *tears*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
in the beginning of ep. 16...i laughed at son..he's sooo cute...i love his killer look, how he just stared at her ^^ when they hugged <33 but when he cried...omg...stabbed my heart =(
poor gaan :( he's dying....but it's sad....

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
Today epi. i sorta shook my head when he was hugging her on the boat. He had no emotion and a blank stare on his face looking out toward the ocean. But, when he cry in front of the elevator i felt his pain! He convince me he was hurting! He's improving.

Khai

sarNie Egg
I been lurking to this thread for a week, just to be silent reader. First time to wrote...

I love this drama... I love this more than Lerd Hong. I love Son crying last night. It really touching scene. Surprisingly he good at that. As the story progress the chemistry between Son and view really fit very well.

As for the story, I know that many here hate Gaew, I'm hate her as well but I hate the mother more. I really can't stand the mother. She took someone else daughter (even it just accident at first but she not returning because her beloved daughter sickness), plus that girl suppose to be rich and have good family instead of poor and have bad father. She found her biological daughter that been raise wonderfully by that family. "Thank You" never cross in her mind, she treat Namphet badly after she found Gaew, Namphet was with her all along from she baby till now, are all love just gone. Plus she still hit Namphet even she sick...

I really hope something bad happen to her at the end instead just been forgiving easily like Lerd Hong.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OMG!
today episode was sooooooooooooooooo cute! especially the BOAT SCENE! when they said they couldn't live without each other! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! that was the cutest! :spin: I really dislike GAAN now ;( I CAN SEE SON IMPROVING =DDDDDDDDDDD Cheewin is a great friend, AWW he loves his FREINDSHIP with Gaan SO MUCH! and SON's tear is soooo priceless. omg :wub: