Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
damn, exact and their love scenes...the teaser looks interesting...so hold up wiew is actually a rich girl where erin is the poor one but that lady swap daughters?

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, just saw the second intense teaser and
it looks soo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!
can't wait! The pra'ek and na'ek are super cute!
I totally can not wait!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't find any wallpapers on ch5's website :lmao: it was written in thai and i'm loose :lmao: bye pepper, bye ann alicia, i can't find any.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
n'ek looks good p'ek i'll have to see his acting...but the teaser looks good and the mother that switch the babies she is so so so so good at being bad (she makes me dislike her so much in this one lakorn) i don't remember her name...i didn't like bee n. verison but this one hehehehe

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
can u guys tell me something?? if na'ek's brother likes
Na'rai, aren't they real siblings?? confuse here. help!!!

Nang-ek's brother likes nang-ek, that's why her mom(the poor one/not her real mom) does not want her to have any feelings for him. The guy that likes nang-rai is pak-ek's brother. Hope that's understandable. ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for pictures, aw..the pra'ek and nang'ek make a cute match. but from teaser their acting looks stiff, hopefully they'll improve as the story goes.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Nang-ek's brother likes nang-ek, that's why her mom(the poor one/not her real mom) does not want her to have any feelings for him. The guy that likes nang-rai is pak-ek's brother. Hope that's understandable. ^_^
OHHH. okay.. so na'ek's brother knows that
she's not his sister or what since you said
he likes her right?? OHHH, so the little baby
face boy is pra'ek's brother?? OKAY. get it now. LOL
thanks for the clearification. =]

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yes he is!!! he's got a gorgeous face!
na'ek's cute too.. I like this couple..=]

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol...those r some funny pix...umm do you have the clip to the show???...thanks...can't wait till it airs...only tommarow!!!!

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
i love the cast
they seem so down to earth
son is HAWT....lol
i want to see them dancing
can anyone ppppppllllllllllsssss sub the clip