Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I'm glad someone mentioned Buachompoo, I thought I was the only one that thought so. Although sometimes I find her prettier than Bua, but they both got the cute look going on for them. I don't think she's a bad actress, she's okay for a noob, and I can tolerate her much more than I can Peung and Best lol.

I do like the story so far, P'ek is cute sometimes but his acting still needs help. Aerin does a fair job of playing villian, because I do not like her at all.
agree w/sugar

the N'ake here is some wat not appealing to me..she's doesn't have the look and the acting skill to be N'ake..sorry to say..another thing, I don't know if anyone mention this but this is the third time that they remade this drama..the first one that I saw was way back in the 90, forgot the title, the P'ke is the same guy that starred in LaongDao with Ann Siriam, and I forgot who the N'ke was becuz I only remember seeing the ending..
i think i might've saw this lakorn before, too. :lol: that or the storylines are getting repetitive. :huh:

the nang-ek is cute. she's a lot cuter from the pics of the show posted here. i like nang'rai, too. she's hott to me. :p

neena

sarNie Adult
i like this series a lot but son!!! GOD SON!! please give it your all and show me you can really be an actor!!!! Its gettin' on my nerves how robotic he is!!! just saw the lastest episode and did you all see the part where kaewkao pushed cheewin and he just crawled away? lol, i couldn't help but laugh my butt off!! son!! become stronger!! i hate weak pa'ek...i sense weak monthai's presense!!

max

sarNie Elites
I just watched episode six, and I am so angry at Son's character!

He could not even help Wiew at the end of episode six! He let the nang'rai pull him like he is nothing! He needs to start acting like a real man! I hope that his character will change because I hate pra'eke characters where they let the nang'rai control them that much!

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
well i think later on when he is the last stage he will definitey dump teh n'rai easier

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
OMG i just finish 6 one of the saddest ep so far
i cry when n'rai beat nampet so sad the p'ek is not that weak he just doen't want to
i love when he led her the handkerchief and then came back at teh end so sweet
can't wait for tomorrow

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i think i might've saw this lakorn before, too. :lol: that or the storylines are getting repetitive. :huh:

the nang-ek is cute. she's a lot cuter from the pics of the show posted here. i like nang'rai, too. she's hott to me. :p
this lakorn is very similar to "Leurd Hong" from a couple years ago. Personally, I think that lakorn made Bee Namtip big. It's so similar I thought I was watching the same thing. The girl gets switched at birth. The mother goes back to the house as a maid (Jarunee). Her real daughter is rude and in love with the P'Ek. P'ek falls for the maid's daughter. Her real older brother falls for her as well. The N'ek also gets a job with the P'ek. Then the maid's husband rapes his own daughter towards the end and finds out it is his real daughter (sick). And a bunch of other stuff. Haha.

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is very similar to "Leurd Hong" from a couple years ago. Personally, I think that lakorn made Bee Namtip big. It's so similar I thought I was watching the same thing. The girl gets switched at birth. The mother goes back to the house as a maid (Jarunee). Her real daughter is rude and in love with the P'Ek. P'ek falls for the maid's daughter. Her real older brother falls for her as well. The N'ek also gets a job with the P'ek. Then the maid's husband rapes his own daughter towards the end and finds out it is his real daughter (sick). And a bunch of other stuff. Haha.
The rape doesn't actually go through, the real mother comes just in time to stop it. If it did happen, that would be pretty sick indeed and not really something I think the Thai society wants to air on tv lol.

Today's episode was good. I feel so bad for Wiew as Namphet and it's even going to get worse with how Kwang is going to treat her. As for Son being weak, I don't think he was totally useless agaisnt Aerin. He did manage to control her a tad bit in the end, but then again the role of Gaew isn't one to be controlled easily. No one can handle her crazy bratty attitude really except maybe her grandma through some more spoiling -_-

I found it so cute how Son came back to check up on Wiew in the end and how he took care of her during the photoshoot. I love their scenes together! Anyways, I find Son's glare/stare really intense. It's hard not to melt under that sexy gaze. LOL, props to Wiew for managing to pull through the scenes cause I would seriously not be able to concentrate with him looking at me like that :p

max

sarNie Elites
I know : (

I felt so bad for Namphet, too, when Kaew was beating her up like crazy. Namphet's crying was so ad : (

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!... Just finish watching episode 1-6, I have to say I LOVE this lakorn. At first, I was hesitated to watch it. Cuz It's been a while that I watch any thai lakorn, nothing interest me in this moment... But my close friend say that I should try it. She say that is very good, so I give it a try and like it. I have to say that the main characters look soo adorable together. Can't wait for the next episode tomorrow.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I just finished epi. 6 and I want to beat the crap out of Kaew! ARRGGG... I feel sad for Namphet. She almost made me cry with her. I lovve every scene of Wiew and Son together. The way he stares at her melts my heart away... can't wait for tomorrow's epi.. Though I sense some more beating...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I can see how much he cares and worry about Namphet at the end when he can back... why did it have to stop rigth there... can't wait for the next epi.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i wish someone will really sub this lakorn please someone out there who knows thai and will be willing to sub it please do sub it! i really want to watch this lakorn and actually understand it...please oh please, it also seems like lyn is going to stop screen capping it so i just hope that someone out there will sub it....PLEASE!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
in today's episode, wiew is sooo pretty in the pictures..but just knowing that ton and wiew are related makes me think it was ewww......LOL the n'rai was watching 3 Num 3 Mum lmao....i feel so bad for wiew..no one really helps her...i only wish wiew would beat her up since she does that to son.....gosh her mom is so mean...doesn't she love wiew, especially after all these years....

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
kaew have serious issue when she beat nampet she is like a crazy person who forgot to take their pill
even two guys cant stop her omg
son stare is scary he kept on staring at her like he is going to kidnap her
awesome

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
It's sucks how the grandma told the nang'rai to go to the company and when the nang'rai gets there and see's nang'ek's pictures so get mad then go finds nang'ek and beat her up badly. I don't like it when it is about to end at the good parts and they end it because they make us all wait for the longest time of all for the next episode to come out espically when it is Thursday and they are going to be stopping it at a good scene it make us all impatient to see the next interesting episode of Wiew and Son together.

P'Son Yuk and Wiew W.​

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Son is already jealous of Nam... I love it how he said that he's leaving when he see Nam and Gaan together, but then he hide behind and watch them...