Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
one quick question a couple of you mention that bee sang in the old version does anyone know what ep that was in youtube i'm curious to know

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Something about the way View talks has been bothering me and I finally think I've got it, does she wear Invisalign or other clear braces of some sort?

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I love the way Son looks at Wiew. Awwwww =) they're starting to like each other. i felt so sorry for her in ep. 6 ;( and it was so cute when he came to wipe her tears & blood when Aline slapped he rin the dressing room. AHHHH! I'm in love with this couple.

HAHA i find it funny that the MV's Son play seems like he can really act and what not =] but hes pretty stiff. I hope he gets better near the end! =D

solin

sarNie Adult
Finally succed to catch it on tv
well It's not that bad and View does pretty well
but I hate Son 's face Lol.
don't find him attractive at all

neena

sarNie Adult
jus saw the latest episode!! love the beginning!!! may i mention, son has very nice long fingers...lol hey, he's improving a little. but still robotic!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
she sang In ep 4 & 5......ep 4 she was in the living room...ep 5 @ hotel function

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfmUgeKERuQ&feature=related

max

sarNie Elites
No! I wanted to see the CPR scene today : (

I cannot watch anymore, though : ( My finals are coming up so I am going to dedicate myself to studying for those. Eek!

Anyhow, I agree! I hope that somebody subs this lakorn!

max

sarNie Elites
I finally watched today's full episode, and it was just so good!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg x[ ep 7 was sooo gooooood! i love their swweet scenes i swear, they are such a cute couple. arrrg!
son is getting better =] such a hottie

transcend89

sarNie Adult
she sang In ep 4 & 5......ep 4 she was in the living room...ep 5 @ hotel function

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfmUgeKERuQ&feature=related
thanks i didn't want to spend time going through every ep
man i feel bad for wiew she gets slap in almost every ep and when aline comes she looks scared and she like oh crap i'm gonna get slap

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
Man, is it me or the scenes between Son and Wiew are just getting better and better! I loved their scene together in the beginning of today's episode :) I was still disappointed that Ton came in at the wrong time even though I knew someone would interupt and the kiss wouldn't happen lol. And yeah, I actually think Son did a tad bit better in the this episode. Hopefully this improvement keeps up.

I can't wait until the 8th! New episode + MV!

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone translate what he(Son) said to her(Wiew) in the beginning of the ep. and the part at the house?

Thank you!

jakjann

Jakjann
Nampet mean, that if he have already a fiancee, he should let she go.

Son he said than that what about between him and keawkao is wrong
So he wants to say that he is no longer in love in keawkao. He want to see to nampet that he love she now
inwardly. and wanted to kiss her on her forehead but Ton the star come in and son can not say anymore.

part at house Son want to talk with her nampet said she know about Engagements between him and keawkao and he does not want to talk with him will not have trouble with keawkao