Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

max

sarNie Elites
lol i don't know what i was thinking but i was like search for ep9 when today is a friday i guess i really want to see more...4 days of son and wiew is just not enought...but i recently found out that someone will be willing to sub this lakorn
Haha! You are so funny : )

Really? Someone is willing to sub? Do you know who?

If someone have Ruj The Star's MV, please post : (

gialong93

sarNie Egg
If anybody know the answer to these questions, please respond. Thanks a million.

- In Leurd Hong, there is an "R scene between Win and Namphet. Is this going to happen in this version? It's hard to predict because the new Namphet is a strong headed person here....

- How many episodes does Kaew Lom Pet have?

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
^ I don't remember if the Leurd Hong synopsis mentioned the R scene or not, but in KLP's synopsis it doesn't mention it. Not to be perverted or anything rofl, but I would like to see that scene with Win and Son. They don't show a teaser of that scene either in the opening credits or the ending ones, so there's a possibility there isn't one :(

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
In the old version there was an r scene, but it didn't seem like one... they were fully dress after and everything seemed normal... In the old version they didn't show any preview of the R scene in the opening or closing and it still happen.. so you guys can still have some hope.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i don't know what i was thinking but i was like search for ep9 when today is a friday i guess i really want to see more...4 days of son and wiew is just not enought...but i recently found out that someone will be willing to sub this lakorn

Oh really, that's going to be awesome. I was hoping there is going to be someone to subb this lakorn so I can understand it. If this person does subb it can you please let us know? Thanks for the info.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
wow, I totally don't remember the R scene in the older version. Guess it was so chill and normal, with no hype surrounding it, that i kinda just let it slip my mind.

mollyvang

sarNie Egg

i really love this lakorn!
at first i was reading all of these comments that all of you wrote and i was so happy that you guys were pinpointing the things that i thought was imprtant and roantic : ) i decided to create my own name and site! & i do have to say that i really do loveeeeeeee KAEW LOM PET <3

max

sarNie Elites
Usually I dislike R-Scenes, but I would love to see an R-Scene between Son & Wiew! LOL... I sound so perverted!

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
Yeah the R scene in the old version wasn't extravagant at all. If I remember correctly it was like real fast and then the scene just changed to the aftermath with them putting on their clothes and that was it. I have a feeling KLP won't have one, but then again I think it's fine since there's a lot of sweet moments between pra'ek and nang'ek in this version compared to Leurd Hong.

Oh and for those wondering whether Namphet gets pregnant or whatnot since she's in hospital clothes according to the synopsis
Gaew decides to run Namphet over with her car.
I'm guessing that's why she's in the hospital outfit.

jakjann

Jakjann
Keaw Lom Pet-เเก้วล้อมเพชร
Episode 8 [sup]Monday 8.12.2008[/sup] 20:25 Channel 5 and [sub]TGN[/sub]

[sub]Keawkao know Nampet don´t go to work because of she is sick [/sub][sub]She annoys Nampet and let Nampet ironing large heaps clothes until last clothes but nampet [/sub][sub]
[sub][/sub]Nampet is suddenl dizzy and falls on the ground because of this keawkao favorites shirt was burnt through her anger, she injured Nampet,too much that Nampet had go to hospital.[/sub]