Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Not sure if anyone's mentioned this already, but this lakorn is a copy cat of the lakorn Lerd Hong (not sure how to spell). This is the one that Bee Namtip, Pong Nawat and this other guy did. It has the same storyline and even all the scenes are almost exactly the same. N'ek working at the hotel with p'ek, the drowning in the pool, the dirt that got on p'ek, the accident at the hotel, n'ek surprised at seeing p'ek as her boss, the mixed up in babies, etc. The lakorn is good but everything is a copycat of Lerd Hong. I think they should just say it's a remake instead of making it like a new lakorn.
That's because this lakorn is the REMAKE of LuerdHong! Exact just changed the title for some reason. I think they should have kept the same title, wouldn't make fans confused.

mollyvang

sarNie Egg
i am so EXITEDDD for Ruj's Music Video.
i am going to be tapping my foot in school all day long until i get home and go online to seee!

i am so IN LOVE withhhh Son and Wiew, they are ADORABLEEEE : )

max

sarNie Elites
I love the spoiler pictures! I cannot wait to see tomorrow's episode! Yay! Thanks so much for posting the link!

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.exact.co.th/news/news39.html

Son - Wiew shows touch scene!!! ´´Kiss (her) brow- entrust Love´´ in ´´Keaw Lom Pet´´

constantly misunderstood scene between leader actor and actress, we have seen enought, but today our director Sun Srikeawloh sends a sweet scenes between
Son - Wiew,so that others also have fun. But how sweet it may be that we need to look at.

It´s a scenen Nampet(Wiew Wonnaros) must feel
hurtful, because that her Mom Pikul (Kwang Kamolchanok) love Keawkao (Aline) more than she and she lets her feeling out to Sheewin (Son Songpaisarn) He soothes Nampet with a kiss on her brow (forenhead)

The regisseur lets make this sceneat at beuwtiful garden upon roof from Notraton hospital. Before actually recorded, examines both Son and Wiew at first their queue.
Because their have a difficult feelings-scene and Wiew must concentrate to show her tears before properly recorded. When the Regissuer sees that both have already their queue, he let Wiew alone for make concentration, wait a signal from Wiew, after this the Regisseur starts to film at.

Starts with that Wiew crying ,after that Kwang insult she. The regisseur say to his cameraman, he should stay for a while by Wiew. Then now it is Son ´s queue, he soothe her because he see she crying and try to asks what happened. But Wiew say nothings, until Son wants to get Kwang to soothe Nampet but wiew take his hand so he can not go. And at once Wiew says everything what she has on the heart to him. When he know everything belongs, he couldn´t believe it.When he finished to hear her he embraced she slowly and then kisses on her forehead to say that he loved her.

The Regissuer lets record this scene for a while, until he said cut and check then this tape. But the feeling between Son and Wiew wasn´t not good for him and lets new start, again and on second time was good.

Can look this scene soon in ´´Keaw Lom Pet´´ Tuesday 9 December. 2008 20.25 at CH5

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you so much jakjann! Please post the translation when time permits. Thanks!

I forgot to ask, but is this scene for tomorrow's episode or Tuesday's episode? I think most likely Tuesday's episode because these episodes are so short! I am still hoping that it is tomorrow, though!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i swear someone needs to ban me from this thread i have an SA due in 2 hrs and i keep coming here well it's almost finish just proofreading can't wait ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! the spoilers pics is a killer and the mv hope someone has it up soon

max

sarNie Elites
Today's episode was so good, especially the beginning with Son and Wiew! I loved the drowning/CPR scene so much! It was so good! Ahh! I hope tomorrow's episode will be good, but the preview does not look that good, maybe because I did not see Son and Wiew together in the preview? Haha. I am so excited! Ahh!

max

sarNie Elites
ALSO, in the old version, the na'eke never liked her real brother more than a friend/brother, right? I mean before they knew that they were actually brothers/sisters? I hope so! I will not like it if they make Kaen and Nampet like/touch each other too much, too, just knowing that they are real brothers/sisters in the lakorn!

max

sarNie Elites
AHH! Thanks so much for posting the link to the MV. I am going to go watch it now! Thanks!

max

sarNie Elites
I think I think that it is so good because it is with Son & Wiew, and of course because it is about the lakorn. If it was just a random couple, it would not be anything too special. I thought that the scenes with them were very cute!

You know towards the end of the video, I think they used some actual scenes from the lakorn! I so want to see the parts where Son and Wiew are wearing white, and they are on the boat! Ahh! I hope that that is really a scene from the lakorn because I cannot wait to see that if it is true!

Again, thanks for posting up the music video link!

neena

sarNie Adult
i can't wait for the boat scenes they have with each other and cheewin tells nam that he loves her!!!! lol. in episode 8, he did mouth to mouth CPR...lol, normally they don't...i'm surprised. thats hot though!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I believe that those scenes are from the lakorn too coz you can see them in the ending credits...